Website launch and gig (2 Viewers)

yeah you could cram 40 in..the last gig (the sorta jimmy cakey one?) there was still a fair amount of stuff in the shop but he told me that it can all be move into the back room..weird having people just walking in at that time of the day..but the dew is next door for pints so..

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
yeah you could cram 40 in..the last gig (the sorta jimmy cakey one?) there was still a fair amount of stuff in the shop but he told me that it can all be move into the back room..weird having people just walking in at that time of the day..but the dew is next door for pints so..

There's no pa but John said the guys in selecta might have
basic amplification that they wouldn't mind lending him.
also all the glass cases can be moved into the back and the street outside is pedestrianised so people can also stand outside.

Waah! My hands are covered in blu-tak!

PS don't ever refer to me as "sorta Jimmy Cakey" again, or you'll be hearing from my new NYC lawer.
;)

don't ever refer to me as "sorta Jimmy Cakey" again

the terrible stigma will always be with you. kind of like the mark of cain, only with accordions.

he's very nice
i was in there today asking about a gig of our own and he gave me a copy of what i think is a recording of the gig you did yesterday
your music is really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back