We need Bands to fill Gigs (1 Viewer)

BandBidder

We are currently seeking Bands for Weddings and gigs around Ireland & Europe.
It is free to sign up until midnight tomorrow night so please check us out..
www.BandBidder.com

Site Features include -

• Platform provides a searchable database of entertainment gigs – locally and worldwide.

• Online profile page with a unique URL to showcase soundclips, videos, and images, along with background bio information, current playlists, and details of specific entertainment packages you offer

• Gig Agent – Instant email notifications about work in you area

• Ability to bid on as many gigs as you want, free of charge

• Regular email updates on live entertainment trends and BandBidder.com offers

• Independent verification of references

If you have any questions on this please contact me Chris[user=11327]BandBidder[/user].com

Hi Ann... Nice to chat with you again.. Did you get my reply to your last comments?
Can you email me chris[user=11327]BandBidder[/user].com so I can show you the benefits?

i did, i was surprised that you didnt just bump that thread actually.

if i remember correctly, you have set up a web forum that entitles you to 10% of the takings from gigs booked through it, which comes from the musicians takings? or did i read wrong?

Not at all.. Like I had said to you on the last forum the site is completely open, charges and all. You got it right about it coming from the value of the gig. It's a service fee for providing the platform for venues or entertainment bookers to advertise through.
And as you mentioned the max we receive is 10% but we've had gigs where we only took 0.6%. It depends on the gig really..
Have you signed up yet Ann?

i wouldn't bother, i've been in self managed bands all my life, i don't see a point in giving some dude any% for what i've always done myself. no matter how friendly you sell it you are trying to step in as a middleman and scrape out some money from musicians.

A: its totally weighted toward you and the venue
B: i'd rather give 20-30% to a manager who acted in a way that didnt cost me money and was motivated toward furthering my own band rather than try to take a few % from every gig in the country.

OK.. Thanks for your feedback...

For those musicians that are interested - Our latest gig is for €1600 where a couple are seeking a good wedding band in Galway.

Chris.

OK.. Thanks for your feedback...

For those musicians that are interested - Our latest gig is for €1600 where a couple are seeking a good wedding band in Galway.

Chris.

so that would be

1440 after you pay band biddy the 10%. I'd just snatch the venue details off the site and and never mind the middlemen.

Thanks Ann...

I've created a platform for advertising gigs which a lot of people are interested in using.
If you want to discuss it forther you have my email or if you want to discuss it on the phone our contact details are on my site as are all terms, conditions and pricing.

Chris.

Thanks Ann...

I've created a platform for advertising gigs which a lot of people are interested in using.
If you want to discuss it forther you have my email or if you want to discuss it on the phone our contact details are on my site as are all terms, conditions and pricing.

Chris.

Not up to the cut n thrust of public debate?

Fair enough...you should email people personally with your services

Thanks Ann...

Chris.

I remember in the other thread i mentioned that it reminded me of putting out tender for contracts like you would with an electrician or plumber. I want to know why in this case the person (musician/electrician/plumber) has to pay you to take on the contract. the model in every other field is that the person seeking the labour pays to advertise their need for skilled labour publicly, and submissions are made. why is yours backwards?

Hi again Ann...

Debate is good as it helps explain things...
We create a platform for the gigs to be advertised.. My site works in reverse because it is the way I designed it.

Chris,

This thing STINKS

poo-pin2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back