we just had a little earthquake (1 Viewer)

not mad about it. it makes me think of norse mythology (which i know nothing about but have no interest in anyway)

smegma also ends in gma. i cant think of any other examples.

magma.

it's a great word. sounds meaner than lava, but it still describes flowing hot stuff beneath the earth.

magma.

if nooly ever defects from eirecore to over here i just KNOW she'll back me up on this one.

I've felt a few tremors in japan and slept through a lot of them.

The first time I went to the cinema over there I saw the final matrix film with the mad big action packed intro - the cinema started shaking & then I turn to my friend 'fuck this is awesome, they have hydrolics built into the floor or something?!'. it was just an earthquake :(

xmagmax

Magma.jpg

Ah Shaney, we all oughta be drinking... except maybe La La who should be in bed sleeping the sleep of the innocent (or something).

But since we're not I guess we should all make the best of things.

Anybody see that amazing documentudrama about the possible super volcano under Yellowstone Park?

Ah Shaney, we all oughta be drinking... except maybe La La who should be in bed sleeping the sleep of the innocent (or something).

But since we're not I guess we should all make the best of things.

Anybody see that amazing documentudrama about the possible super volcano under Yellowstone Park?

i am drinking (six cans of smithwicks for €9.99), im just doing it alone in my room.

didnt see that. yellowstone is highly volatile though. I believe the whole place is expected to blow up at some point. Has anyone been? I was there once and its quite a sight. no magma but lots of scalding hot pools of water (nice colors due to bacteria) and scalding hot jets of steam left right and centre. theres a stink there too from all the sulpher. they get the odd eejit attempting to swim in the pools but they boil quickly to death. in some places the ground is liable to collapse into underground boiling pools :eek: also apparently in moscow this happened to some houses.

i am drinking (six cans of smithwicks for €9.99), im just doing it alone in my room.

didnt see that. yellowstone is highly volatile though. I believe the whole place is expected to blow up at some point. Has anyone been? I was there once and its quite a sight. no magma but lots of scalding hot pools of water (nice colors due to bacteria) and scalding hot jets of steam left right and centre. theres a stink there too from all the sulpher. they get the odd eejit attempting to swim in the pools but they boil quickly to death. in some places the ground is liable to collapse into underground boiling pools :eek: also apparently in moscow this happened to some houses.

Yeah, apparently there is this massive supervolcano - a weakness that goes the whole way to the earth's core... and yellowstone is the weakest part of the earths crust for it to have been directly under in thousands of years. Basically, from what they (including park rangers and the yellowstone geologists) were saying, it is pretty likely that there will be a huge eruption that will wipe out most of the US within 50 years. :eek:

Yeah, apparently there is this massive supervolcano - a weakness that goes the whole way to the earth's core... and yellowstone is the weakest part of the earths crust for it to have been directly under in thousands of years. Basically, from what they (including park rangers and the yellowstone geologists) were saying, it is pretty likely that there will be a huge eruption that will wipe out most of the US within 50 years. :eek:

they have a massive geyser in yellowstone.

and yogi bear

Gosh! I suppose then when that half of the canaries thats due to fall into the sea eventually falls it will send a massive tidal wave to wipe out the rest.

Gosh! I suppose then when that half of the canaries thats due to fall into the sea eventually falls it will send a massive tidal wave to wipe out the rest.

And that will serve them right for being the globe destroying, resource hogs that they are!

Who says that there is no such thing as justice!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back