Way more furious than the FuryFest (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Saturday March 26, 2005
Club Exit Brooklyn NY

Iron Cross,
Madball
Subzero
Skarhead (1 time reunion)
Merauder
Maximum Penalty
Son of Skam (reunion),
Vietnom
NRSV
Rejuvenate (reunion)
Disassociate
Fearless Vampire Killers (Bad Brains/Cromags cover band featuring John Joeseph and Craig Ahead)
EGH
Billyclub Sandwich
Murderer's Row
Stout and more

Sick of it All are also headlining.
Jesus this would be one of the funniest gigs ever, you'd be sitting there terrified the whole time, all it's missing is fuckin Fury of Five or Boxcutter!

Murphys Law And Agnostic Front are missing too though. This does look fucking savage.
What i want to know is....If Agnostic Front were playing would Sick of It All still be headlining ? or would they be pushed down the bill one slot.

dont get me wrong , i prefer SOIA to AF by maybe i half degree of likethemness. But its kinda always been that way for both bands hasnt it?

All three bands are apparently amazing live. I know SOIA and Madball are, I was told Agnostic Front are too. I do know that Madball are easily the funniest of the three though.
Yeah Murphy's Law are missing from the bill. But look at what it's got!

Madball
Skarhead
Son of Skam (Possibly the funniest band of all time!)
Vietnom

That's fuckin amazing!

madball_brasil_97.jpg

3Pag07.jpg

cancerkillah.gif
skam.gif

vietnom_small.jpg

Bollocks, the last one is a really great picture but I could only find the cut-off small source! Also, if only Biohazard were playing.

Cormcolash said:
Saturday March 26, 2005
Club Exit Brooklyn NY

Sick of it All are also headlining.
Jesus this would be one of the funniest gigs ever, you'd be sitting there terrified the whole time, all it's missing is fuckin Fury of Five or Boxcutter!

here, do you know how much this is? link me a site bo. looks like fun, i'll go if it's not mad expensive.

treelo said:
here, do you know how much this is? link me a site bo. looks like fun, i'll go if it's not mad expensive.

But it's in New York, it's automatically mad expensive! Unless you happen to be there at the time of course.

Anyway http://www.blacknblueproductions.com/

You do realise it will be jam-packed with wankers too?

Holy shit that's a fuckin amazing line up. Skarhead is genius "It's all about the drugs and the money. The drugs, money and sex!"

"You Ezac, your heart still broke over that girl that left you? You gotta keep moving forward forget her and move on"
"Yo I don't give a fuck about moving on, I just wanna get some ass"

Cormcolash said:
All three bands are apparently amazing live. I know SOIA and Madball are, I was told Agnostic Front are too. I do know that Madball are easily the funniest of the three though.
Yeah Murphy's Law are missing from the bill. But look at what it's got!

Madball
Skarhead
Son of Skam (Possibly the funniest band of all time!)
Vietnom

That's fuckin amazing!

madball_brasil_97.jpg

3Pag07.jpg

cancerkillah.gif
skam.gif

vietnom_small.jpg

Bollocks, the last one is a really great picture but I could only find the cut-off small source! Also, if only Biohazard were playing.
Agnostic front are amazing live!!!!

xConorx said:
Holy shit that's a fuckin amazing line up. Skarhead is genius "It's all about the drugs and the money. The drugs, money and sex!"

"You Ezac, your heart still broke over that girl that left you? You gotta keep moving forward forget her and move on"
"Yo I don't give a fuck about moving on, I just wanna get some ass"

Just imagine how fuckin ridiculous that show would be! There's bound to be some sort of fight between at least two of the bands! Fuck imagine being the promoter for that one, you'd need to be 7 foot and weigh about 500 pounds!

Cormcolash said:
Just imagine how fuckin ridiculous that show would be! There's bound to be some sort of fight between at least two of the bands! Fuck imagine being the promoter for that one, you'd need to be 7 foot and weigh about 500 pounds!

the strokes are on second last too theyll kick everyones as for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back