Warlords of Pez : Sell-outs (1 Viewer)

Stuart Little

Website
www.warlordsofpez.com
Those imbeciles from beyond the edge of the cosmos have well and truly sold out. There are no remaining tickets for their Guinness Storehouse Album release Hoo-ha on the 12th October... I wonder if it's anything to do with the free booze?
However, if you happen to be under the impression that seeing them 'perform' might be enjoyable then head along to the Jimmy Cake shindig in Mono on the 5th Oct. Sadly, the Warlords' album won't be available to purchase at this event, which isn't that sad really.

http://www.badegg.net/pez/mp3/side1.mp3

Stuart Little

yay!

back up to the top!

everyone should go to this!

there is a free hand job for the first 50 people through the door on the night, courtesy of stuart little!

"Friday" Oct 5th -
"Featuring" : rollers/sparkers, the warlords of pez and the jimmy cake.
"Venue": Mono - Wexford Street (yeah, it *is* the place where all the scanger students go to drink vodka & red bull and try to cop a feel of each other to the sweet sounds of rare (cough) public appearances by judge jules and the like).

Mono? as in.....

"whats that place that used to be the mean fiddler??"

"oh yeah its called Mono now... the bouncers always give you filthy looks on the way back from whelans"

"oh yeah *that* place... god it looks really trendy n' shit from the outside, and they tried to give out to me once for 'nicking' a copy of the free Event Guide.... is that place doing gigs now??"

"apparantly"

"is it going to be regular thing?"

"I don't know lets see if some can tell us....uh, me.......yes"

*that* Mono??

Yes indeedee, *that* Mono,
the one on Wexford St., a few doors down from Whelan's.

Them that wish to see the Warlords of Pez should arrive at 8pm sharp, I'm told.

Pantone247 (01 Oct, 2001 05:15 p.m.):

*that* Mono??

the very one.

i wonder how many people will be stopped on the way in?

im taking *no* chances. i'll be wearing my hoor boots and 7 inches of orange makeup, just in case...

Warlords of Pez : Sell-outs (did I post this already?)

You can wrap your greasy fiingers around an mp3 @

http://www.badegg.net/pez/mp3/side1.mp3

It's side 1 of the impending Warlords' album in its partial entirety. The real thing will be arriving in the form of a cute little red vinyl phonographic recording, suitable for use in the bedroom or leisure lounge. Comic & other collectible crap come gratis.
That's if the Czech Republic aren't accused of harboring Muslim terrorists in the next few days.

Alcohol free? Wha' choo talkin' about Willis? It's not alcohol free. It will be alcohol soaked![/quote]

Sure wasn't I only pullin' your leg, old bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back