Wanted: RAT pedal (1 Viewer)

I find the Boss GE-7 is quite useful. Also, you get to pronounce it 'gee - 7'. Which is sweet. Careful though, you can get some pretty nasty sounds out of it if you overdo the equalization. Moderation, moderation, moderation.

Originally posted by GrRrrrR
Oh yeah, you want one of those Russian Big Muffs. Die-Cast green like a toy tank ; damn they rule. Got mine in that now defunct second hand shop on abbey st. for £30

The're deadly, but you'd be shocked at how different the US and Russian one's sound...

to me the russian one sounds like a pedal trying to sound like a us big muff and doing a really good job of it...

the extra 30 or so bills for a us one is worth it

Re: Nah, just describe your avatar to him. That should sound like a cross between a b

Originally posted by madouva
Now that I've ridded myself of the bogey bikini avatar in favour of Joanna Cassidy from TV's 240 Robert, I reckon the pedal I need will be a "huge, ancient muff".

Yieeee. I thought she was that school teacher who was killed in the Challenger space shuttle. But that would be in VERY bad taste indeed. This is what thumped has made me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back