Wanted, Big Muff pedal (1 Viewer)

hop said:
i really like the crisp crunch element of that paper thin sound, but i prefer to fill it out in the low and mid so i end up using the jackhammer for that - what I end up with is really good sound definition for single/double notes but also muggy dirge noise fest on the bigger chords. best of both worlds really

except you can't stomp the two pedals at the same time ;)

unless you lep on them. or is there some magic device that links two pedals so that they're always either both on or both off. some polarity type yokey?

snap-apple said:
except you can't stomp the two pedals at the same time ;)

unless you lep on them. or is there some magic device that links two pedals so that they're always either both on or both off. some polarity type yokey?
[spiteful due to pointing out of fatal flaw] yes, that would be handy [planning revenge....soon rapple, soon]

;)

hop said:
[spiteful due to pointing out of fatal flaw] yes, that would be handy [planning revenge....soon rapple, soon]

;)

hahha - i just love the expression on your face when you know a loud bit is coming up and you're trying to decide which one to use. or the little tap dance step you do when you try to get them both on at the same time. :D :p

snap-apple said:
hahha - i just love the expression on your face when you know a loud bit is coming up and you're trying to decide which one to use. or the little tap dance step you do when you try to get them both on at the same time. :D :p
kiiiiiiiiilll youuuuuuuu

:D :D :D

hop said:
yeah i get that too a lot, it depends on the order the pedals are in aswell as the settings on them - even the slightest change in tone or contour can ruin my setup, trying to get that balance drives me insane sometimes

word!

there is a sweet spot, when all the batteries are in good nick... and the amp I'm using is nice and full sounding... and the gods of rock are smilling on me... and everything sounds sweet...

rest of the time it's cats being murdered with a hedge clippers... and thats cool too! :)

hop said:
Next step will be to see what a rat sounds like in on top of that.... [drool]
I tried running it ontop or my Turbo Rat and the big muff kind of took over the show, wasn't a great sound. But the Big Muff sounds animal with a bit of Gain up on a tube amp.

snap-apple said:

turn your foot sideways and go for a bit of heel/toe action... thats what I do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back