Wanted: Bands for irish zine comp (1 Viewer)

Brinepacer

Since 2000
Hey.
I'm putting out a zine called Pacer (in tribute to those legendary Cork punkers), and theres gonna be a free CDr on the cover, with The Weakerthans, The GC5, Motorambo, Nerdlinger, The Begrudgers, and tons more stuffeen. So i'm still lookin for bands, so anyone interested, drop me a line at [email protected] and we can sort something out. Oh and check out the old siteen, www.angelfire.com/zine/pacer
Cheerio.

theres actually a band called the begrudgers!!fuck that! fuck the begrudgers!!!now I can say it!!!!
the coldspoon conspiracy will do this thing if ya want

yep for fuxx sake you got a short memory "penfold" took on the name "the begrudgers" ages ago anyway who's idea was it i think we owe them.... any way pete did you get the mp3 we sent ?? if not eh try
www.mp3.com/thebegrudgers it shud be ehem "approved" soon....

so wait, let me get this absolutly right, when penfold wanted to have a new name and there was a big thread here where everyone submitted the names they came up with. and i said the begrudgers and they actually used that?!!! fuck! wasnt there a prize? do i win a prize? jesus. i never one anything. how do i claim my prize?

em "prize" yeah... eh we'll send you a free c.d if you leave your adress..
????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back