Wanted: Bands for irish zine comp (1 Viewer)

Brinepacer

Since 2000
Hey.
I'm putting out a zine called Pacer (in tribute to those legendary Cork punkers), and theres gonna be a free CDr on the cover, with The Weakerthans, The GC5, Motorambo, Nerdlinger, The Begrudgers, and tons more stuffeen. So i'm still lookin for bands, so anyone interested, drop me a line at [email protected] and we can sort something out. Oh and check out the old siteen, www.angelfire.com/zine/pacer
Cheerio.

theres actually a band called the begrudgers!!fuck that! fuck the begrudgers!!!now I can say it!!!!
the coldspoon conspiracy will do this thing if ya want

yep for fuxx sake you got a short memory "penfold" took on the name "the begrudgers" ages ago anyway who's idea was it i think we owe them.... any way pete did you get the mp3 we sent ?? if not eh try
www.mp3.com/thebegrudgers it shud be ehem "approved" soon....

so wait, let me get this absolutly right, when penfold wanted to have a new name and there was a big thread here where everyone submitted the names they came up with. and i said the begrudgers and they actually used that?!!! fuck! wasnt there a prize? do i win a prize? jesus. i never one anything. how do i claim my prize?

em "prize" yeah... eh we'll send you a free c.d if you leave your adress..
????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back