Vote your town in the new Monopoly board (1 Viewer)

Fuck! i cant vote in work either.

i hate monopoly. i'll play to entertain my niece and nephew if i really have to but the last time i played with adults the game dragged on for about two hours and i didnt get past Go once. i kept getting sent to jail and everyone bought up all the streets and when i got out of jail i lost all my money on rent eventually handing the last of it over for landing on shrewsbury road. i swore i'd never play again.

cluedo is good though, i like that. has anyone seen the film Clue with tim curry?

Either you were very bored or this was an ingenious work of art.

i vote ingenious. nlgbbbblth, please please please post photos if you find it.

the county thing bothers me. in the city-based game, it makes some sense that the street's fortune would be affected by developing a handful of houses or a hotel, and there's a nice isobar kind of buzz in linking different streets, and the most expensive street is the most expensive. (that said, kimmage and crumlin as streets has always really annoyed me on the dublin board.)

so in a county, you're scattering down a few one-off houses, or else you sell off your property to get into tourism...? and counties have no autonomy, and have to be developed as a group.

monopoly is a v. serious thing, yes.

i vote ingenious. nlgbbbblth, please please please post photos if you find it.

the county thing bothers me. in the city-based game, it makes some sense that the street's fortune would be affected by developing a handful of houses or a hotel, and there's a nice isobar kind of buzz in linking different streets, and the most expensive street is the most expensive. (that said, kimmage and crumlin as streets has always really annoyed me on the dublin board.)

so in a county, you're scattering down a few one-off houses, or else you sell off your property to get into tourism...? and counties have no autonomy, and have to be developed as a group.

They're taking town's within the counties, not the whole counties themselves. Roscommon for example is Castlerea.

cluedo is good though, i like that. has anyone seen the film Clue with tim curry?

oh yes. One of my favouritist films ever ever. The three alternative endings were shown at 'random' in the cinemas.

also, made this for a friends birthday
1521765407_l.jpg

oh yes. One of my favouritist films ever ever. The three alternative endings were shown at 'random' in the cinemas.

also, made this for a friends birthday
1521765407_l.jpg

oh cool!

i havent seen clue since 1989. i wonder does it still stand up?

The Singing Telegram Girl said:
::clef::I'm The Singing Telegram!!::clef::

jane0hu.jpg

I was wondering why things like shopping centres, theatres and monuments are listed on the board layout given in the first post - I know we have a sortage of housing, but a hotel on the spire:eek: That's taking things a bit too far.

It seems to distinctly lack in actual streets.

I got in on dvd there last summer. Hadn't seen it since I was a kid, it's still great

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back