Vodaphone will rip you off (1 Viewer)

Tell us the reasons why. I'm still not convinced....

the problem I had is that they messed up an upgrade on my mobile internet and they were charging me for the old and new device for a few months. I only found out a few moths later because they don't actually bill monthly.

They are currently refusing to sort out the refund as their systems for upgrade is a pile of wank.

the problem I had is that they messed up an upgrade on my mobile internet and they were charging me for the old and new device for a few months. I only found out a few moths later because they don't actually bill monthly.

They are currently refusing to sort out the refund as their systems for upgrade is a pile of wank.

Just call Comreg: 01 804 9668.

I had problems with 02 bastards mobile wanknet.

Comreg will help you sort it out in ten days. I got my

contract terminated and my bill cut in half.

I had terrible trouble with them aswell, absolute bastards but at the end of the day, i don't think there's a network not run by bastards and staffed by underpaid morons.

i used to work for vodafone and bt mobile. vodafone dont give a fuck about you unless you have a high end contract. beleive me. they do not give a shit. i got fired for giving out too much compensation to customers who they had fucked over and putting people on tarriffs they "should not be offered" and not lying. they actually asked me to lie on several occasions and then tried to tell me that it wasnt lying. i am not going to stroke people for 6 quid an hour because i wouldnt expect someone to stroke me. contract phones are a stroke anyway.

Vodafone are brilliant. Have had the USB modem/dongle yoke for two years now. Most I ever got out of it is 4.5 Kbs/sec. Herself rings lasy week to try to get out of the contract and they tell us we've got to wait till March.
Suddenly we've had speeds of 1Mb/sec for the last week.
Wankers.

That's funny, I've been with Meteor and o2up til last year on bill phones and have always been giving them about 60 per month, but last year switched to vodafone pay as you go and now only pay 20 per month and get free calls/texts to vodafone- also get 10 per month free credit.

I'm fucking delighted with meself.

i somehow signed myself up to some mobile tarot card reading thing, the fucking thing was charging me €2.50 twice a week for some chancer to read my cards for me by text message. i fell asleep on my phone one night so maybe i pressed the buttons by accident. i went into the 02 shop to cancel it today and yer wan working there said she was signed up to some similar yoke because an airline sold her phone number and she was getting charged €2.50 once a week and didnt notice it for months.

i somehow signed myself up to some mobile tarot card reading thing, the fucking thing was charging me €2.50 twice a week for some chancer to read my cards for me by text message. i fell asleep on my phone one night so maybe i pressed the buttons by accident. i went into the 02 shop to cancel it today and yer wan working there said she was signed up to some similar yoke because an airline sold her phone number and she was getting charged €2.50 once a week and didnt notice it for months.

Is there a Short Code (5 digit code beginning with 5)? Reply to the message with stop, you should get a confirmation that you're unsubscribed. If you want more info on how you got subscribed to it you can call RegTel 1850 741 741 and they can get the Service Provider to contact you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back