Visiting Dublin (2 Viewers)

Rockinchick22

Website
Visit site
Hey,
I'm from chicago and I'm going to be in Dublin from Jan 22-31, I was just wondering if there were any cool punk shows/record stores, ect i could check out while i'm there
thanx,
~Ashley~

Rockinchick22 said:
Hey,
I'm from chicago and I'm going to be in Dublin from Jan 22-31, I was just wondering if there were any cool punk shows/record stores, ect i could check out while i'm there
thanx,
~Ashley~

yeah there should be just keep looking at this site from time totime and it shud have posts for gigs and such.,
as for record shops thre's a few in dub and one in bray. wait till u get here and ask someonne to show you aroupnd i guess, i doubt you'd find them otherwise.
dublin underground=very underground.

we should start making a point to flyer and post things in hostels and other places travellers might be. that way forigners can find out about them.

When I go postering for GZ I usually make a point of going around some Hostels and stuff.. there's a load over around Beresford Place and Gardiner St. that love when I come in to put up posters.. they're usually really sound.

Anyway, I do it already Darragh :p

hehe, daragh doesnt realise when some1 posts like this it's a complicated joke.. he'll be waiting at the airport with flowers only to find out it was us townies having a good laugh at him.

lot of connections between the dublin &chicago scene, ever seen Callaghan,Muchacha, the mashers dutchmen etc. drop us a line closer to the date and I'm sure somenone will hook you up with some punk rock action

she is real weeler....
she's gonna come just you wait and see....and she'll be a zine reading, coffee gussling, dumpster diving queen, and we're gonna fall in love and have babies with little mullets and emo star tats.
screw you!!!!!!

lot of connections between the dublin &chicago scene, ever seen Callaghan,Muchacha, the mashers dutchmen etc. drop us a line closer to the date and I'm sure somenone will hook you up with some punk rock action
I've heard stuff by Callaghan and the dutchmen, but i have never seen or met the guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back