Vision Of Disorder (2 Viewers)

falsemonkey

Website
www.20bullseach.com
I recently rediscovered this band an old fav of mine, I picked up their self titled and Imprint records. They're really fucking good. Does anyone know what happened to this band and if they recorded anything else? I did a search, but just found a load of bullshit.

Nice One

i used to love this band. they actually introduced me to weird time signatures, and created the bastard that is my remorse.

they made a shite album after imprint, and then disappeared as far as i know.

i dunno, it was just slow and really boring. you know how imprint was so chaotic sounding? they just got rid of all the chaotic bits.

some of the exmembers, singer and bassist(i think) have a new band cant recall there name now, i'll look it up later. alan from bliss to devistation is a class album. compleatly different, an album made for the band themselves rather than fans who want imprint pt.2. was pissed off when they cancelled here. one of the few bands at tattoo the planet i wanted to see.

I used to be well into this band, can't remember the name of the album I liked? Yeah, for me to it was one of the the first times I got into intense sounding shit, as far as I remember it was pretty dichordant? Probably sounds like pop-punk to me now. I even had a t-shirt of them, it got ripped off me in a fight with some jocks on the night I got my leaving cert results, ha! Cool name, too.

xsteox said:
some of the exmembers, singer and bassist(i think) have a new band cant recall there name now, i'll look it up later. alan from bliss to devistation is a class album. compleatly different, an album made for the band themselves rather than fans who want imprint pt.2. was pissed off when they cancelled here. one of the few bands at tattoo the planet i wanted to see.
in fairness i only heard it once... and youre right, at the time i was just looking for imprint pt 2... maybe i should go back and have another listen, now that im more openminded

xsteox said:

was "bliss to..." their last album? i thought it was very weak. some stoner and manson style stuff on it. i gave it away for free. i didnt want imprint pt. 2. i wanted vision of disorder and they didnt serve it up.

i also had a ticket to see them in philly a few years ago. turned up at the venue and the gig was cancelled. venue said refunds had to be from point of sale of ticket. couldnt make it back to ticket shop as flights home were the following morning. vision of disorder...if youre reading this...you owe me.

jada bloom.

was fairly alright.

"jada bloom" is bloody massive. dug "Imprint" out the other night and lobbed in on the mp3 player. played it to death at the weekend. this album would kill if it was released now. ahead of their time VOD were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back