Vinyl for sale anyone interested?? (1 Viewer)

SOLD SOLD:
Sepultura Arise & under siege
Amebix Arise
Motorhead both
Celtic Frost.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..| but sold
Metallica one & black album sold
Iron maiden sold
Story of the clash sold
Slayer sold
GBH sold

Bleach is on Tupelo records licenced from Sub POP (i dunno)

Just found these if they're any use anybody?
Subhumans 'Day the Country Died'
ACDC 'High Voltage'
TOXIC REASONS:eek: 'Kill by Remote Control!!!!!!!!!'
Conflict 'Time to see who's who'

Right that's yer lot & fuck arf I'm not selling me Ruts stuff

jesus molly, mint condition, obviously someone else's records were being played at the sessions in kenesham house then , they must be in bits somewhere.

my records vary greatly but the sessions definitely took a toll on a lot o fthem, drunks falling on the record player, floors bouncing from dancing leading to needle hopping scratches etc etc.

good days though.

jesus molly, mint condition, obviously someone else's records were being played at the sessions in kenesham house then , they must be in bits somewhere.

my records vary greatly but the sessions definitely took a toll on a lot o fthem, drunks falling on the record player, floors bouncing from dancing leading to needle hopping scratches etc etc.

good days though.

punk records are made to be party-ied Id be mortified if I put on Mad Franks zonal disco or hard nuts and hard cunts at a party and they played with out skippin and didnt have dog eared sleeves.

Nah! not a single piece of vinyl from that madness but yeah that's what they're for. I bought these over the years since then & they've barely been played compared to the unholy thrashing & dog shit mashing they used to get back in the madness of no 3 Keynsham.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

No way fuck that! ..... Hanging up me punk boots?..... even if I wanted to I'm too punk as fuck .|..|Picture an Olho Seco gig on fakkin angel dust & you're not even close to my divine punk as fuckedness.

Sure you've only been lacing up 4 or 5 holes of your 18 hole punk boots for years. As soon as you get rid of that vinyl, you should buy a nice pair of slippers.

Sure you've only been lacing up 4 or 5 holes of your 18 hole punk boots for years. As soon as you get rid of that vinyl, you should buy a nice pair of slippers.
:D:D:D
Listen I've woken up in more of these!bog than than you've had smithwicks shandies. Now where's me hush puppies??!zed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back