very important music stuff (2 Viewers)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
so anyway, yeah, music, eh?

great stuff

besides that, what about duff in the hole tomorrow and maybe this lee fella up front, watcha reckon, nah didn't think so. we could hope for an inspired move like that but we'll probably get duff and keane up there and duff'll get injured again and Mary Shelley's gary doherty will come on and noggin one over the bar

em.... so anyway how about that Smog album, selfish mccormack keeping it to himself , hey aren't rad's reviews the best, what about those hungover zombies tomorrow, hoot night ay-ay

music is great

my favourite kind of music is the music that makes you feel happy or maybe sad, its like... the guy who writes the music was sad, so he writes a song that sounds sad, and when you hear it you feel sad, but not in a bad way, its a good kind of sad... then maybe the writer might be happy and write in a happy way and when you hear that, it makes you forget you were sad and be all happy.

that kind of music is the best

you guys are lucky this ain't gym class... i have an imaginary bar of soap wrapped in my imaginary towel, and it's just danglin' here...

My favourite song of ALL TIME is the one about dancing while under the influence of cocaine.
Everybody knows it, and the lyrics even give you the dancing instructions necessary to get down to it, like when to put your left leg in, and when to put your left left out, and when to shake it all about.

It's really popular at weddings, which can only be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back