Venetian Snares (thurs july 10) andrews lane (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3
Fuck I'm not gonna be here, any chance of pushing it back a couple weeks?I'll give you an extra fiver

ha ha
Venetian Snares, currently out on bail, once again makes a way better Venetian Snares record than you could ever make! Detrimentalist, Venetian Snares's 332nd official studio album of disgusting ejacutronic rave horn is fresh off the bakery truck to pluck out your brain cells and replace them with inescapable k-hole oblivion! This is really a roots record for Mr.Snares, revisiting those days when jungle was more about energy and experimentation than a strict formula. Those days before they took out all the good bits between the kicks and the snares! More and more snares between the snares from Snares, this is jungle at it's most invigorating! Aaron "sparkling water" Funk is not watering it down this time, these beats shoot thick and sticky! Bass that makes your colon drop like you grew a new nut out your ass! Over 20 people were harmed in the creation of this record! If you want some kinda IDM bloop beats with a bunch of effeminate pads off your fucking nord or something then you will hate this record. All tracks produced on just 45 laptops and 81 midi synthesizers!

"Over 20 people were harmed in the creation of this record!"

Translation: A few of his neighbours were slightly annoyed by the usual racket emanating from the Funk residence.

Just listening to the new album. It's only okay, a big step down from My Downfall I think.. But yeah, still gonna go to the gig.

Actually does anyone know what the sample on track 2 is from? i'm almost certain i've heard/seen it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back