Vegan parents kill baby by starvation (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Posted on Punk 4 It

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...502vegans.html

Vegan parents guilty in infant murder
6-week-old died of starvation after being fed diet of soy milk, apple juice

By BETH WARREN
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 05/02/07 The parents of a baby that died of starvation after being fed a vegan diet have been found guilty of malice murder, felony murder and first degree cruelty to children.
Jade Sanders, 27, and Lamont Thomas, 31, will get an automatic life sentence for the death of their 6-week-old infant, Crown. After being fed a diet largely consisting of soy milk and apple juice, he weighed only 3 1/2 pounds when he died.
The Fulton County jury deliberated the case for about seven hours.
Prosecutors said it was a chilling case of murder by starvation, a painful and prolonged death. Attorneys representing Sanders and Thomas told jurors the first-time parents did the best they could while adhering to their vegan lifestyle. Vegans typically live free of animal products.
"They're not vegans, they're baby killers," Fulton prosecutor Mike Carlson told the jury Tuesday during his closing arguments.
The couple's attorneys said they didn't realize their baby, born at home, was in danger until minutes before he died.

CNN video: http://www.cnn.com/video/player/play...tarve.baby.wsb

No, there wouldn't be any point, the baby is dead, and anyway, were it alive it wouldn't understand my laughter, and I wouldn't be laughing, because it's still alive. I'm laughing at moronic parents that now have to go to prison, they'll probably get whatever the equivalent of a nonce bashing is for baby-killers.

Anway, I said it was kind of sad.

So, there's the mother producing food custom designed by nature for the benefit of the baby and they decide to give the baby soy milk, artificially produced from beans that are all but inedible without heavy processing.

Very back to nature!

yeah, that is pretty bizarre, that the baby wasn't breast-fed....what kind of hippies are these people anyway?

No, there wouldn't be any point, the baby is dead, and anyway, were it alive it wouldn't understand my laughter, and I wouldn't be laughing, because it's still alive. I'm laughing at moronic parents that now have to go to prison, they'll probably get whatever the equivalent of a nonce bashing is for baby-killers.

Anway, I said it was kind of sad.

I thought it was kind of sad but I was laughing too. Sorry about my insensitivity, all you bleeding-hearts, I wish I could be more sensitive. (But unfortunately in the time it took me to write this sentence more 6-week old babies than you've ever seen in your life have died in the world, who won't be told about by the media as proof that being vegan is wrong, and which makes absolutely no difference to the fact that idiots like these will continue to do stupid things to each other -a vegan baby is like a negro nazi -fuckin babies need to suck titty to live.)

I thought it was kind of sad but I was laughing too. Sorry about my insensitivity, all you bleeding-hearts, I wish I could be more sensitive. (But unfortunately in the time it took me to write this sentence more 6-week old babies than you've ever seen in your life have died in the world, who won't be told about by the media as proof that being vegan is wrong, and which makes absolutely no difference to the fact that idiots like these will continue to do stupid things to each other -a vegan baby is like a negro nazi -fuckin babies need to suck titty to live.)

i see what your saying how many babies of any age have died since this thread even started and so on

anyway the parents were probably doin what they thought was best, still feeding a baby that little is just dumb

I did a quick search and most of the vegan websites I looked at recommended breast milk as the best possible food for a vegan baby, listing soy formulas as secondary alternatives.

Ordinary soy milk isn't a suitable food for a baby as it isn't nutritionally balanced.

I did a quick search and most of the vegan websites I looked at recommended breast milk as the best possible food for a vegan baby, listing soy formulas as secondary alternatives.

Ordinary soy milk isn't a suitable food for a baby as it isn't nutritionally balanced.

Thats very interesting.

Thats very interesting.

Yeah they were probably giving the baby the same milk they were using assuming it would be fine which brings me back to my previous statement

I know a girl with a young child who seems to be mentally impaired as a result of a lack of B12 in early years, it's pretty fucked up. From a vegan diet. Even though I'm vegan and into it I'm not sure I'd bring a child up vegan, vegetarian yes, perhaps vegan after a certain age, but not without doing huge research into it. It wouldn't have been in any way difficult to find out that a child needs its mother's breast milk rather than soya. Fuckin tofu-smokin hippies.

I know a girl with a young child who seems to be mentally impaired as a result of a lack of B12 in early years, it's pretty fucked up. From a vegan diet. Even though I'm vegan and into it I'm not sure I'd bring a child up vegan, vegetarian yes, perhaps vegan after a certain age, but not without doing huge research into it. It wouldn't have been in any way difficult to find out that a child needs its mother's breast milk rather than soya. Fuckin tofu-smokin hippies.

It's a really scary thought that people have to look up the fact that "a child needs its mother's breast milk", it should just be common sense like.

haha, this is from that poison idea interview

".........it's not some safe thing like Fugazi where everyone sits down and eats their foju and goes "wow man, that's revolutionary"....."

Foju, hehe, what a tit

It's a really scary thought that people have to look up the fact that "a child needs its mother's breast milk", it should just be common sense like.

You would think that wouldnt you.
When I had my little on she used to have to be feed every three hours as she was small for dates and she was 5lb it took her a few weeks before she reached 6 which is the recommended healthy wieght for a new born the fact that this child was almost half that is just disgraceful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back