Unpaid leave from work? (1 Viewer)

hanley said:
anybody know about entitlments for unpaid leave from work?i know civil servants are able to get it but not sure if there the only ones.

I think its just civil servants , are teachers civil servants . As far as I know I get a half day on Friday from school or something like that. I am not in school today because my parents are gone off for the week and my brother let me have the day off .

hanley said:
anybody know about entitlments for unpaid leave from work?i know civil servants are able to get it but not sure if there the only ones.

Depends on how long/what for. You can get Carer's Leave or Parental/Force Majeure leave, but if you're talking about a career break type of thing, then there's no legal entitlement to it, it's up to yourself or your employer to come to an agreement.

hanley said:
nifty idea
anysuggestions how i can quit my job and still go straight onto dole

seriously
get fired. shouldn't be too hard considering you work in a big lab. with lots of dangerous chemicals. start a fire! or a crack den under your desk.. be creative, and soon you'll be doling it up in no time!

:)

plug said:
get fired. shouldn't be too hard considering you work in a big lab. with lots of dangerous chemicals. start a fire! or a crack den under your desk.. be creative, and soon you'll be doling it up in no time!

:)

ya, although constant fuck ups over the last few months and still not even a warning?
think im going to have to step up my get fired campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back