[unofficial] Thumped christmas Party - Dublin edition 22/12 Doyles, Fleet Street (3 Viewers)

Re: [unofficial] Thumped christmas Party - Dublin edition 22/12 Bowes, Fleet Street

What time is this kicking off? I can probably stop by either early or late, depending on what time the Real Life party I'm going to starts/ends.

Someone should make a festive 'gorillas mot as scare now' banner.

And can we have a 'naughty' corner, where people have to go when they're bad and they have to wear a cone-shaped hat that says 'banned' on it?

Re: [unofficial] Thumped christmas Party - Dublin edition 22/12 Bowes, Fleet Street

who wants to decorate the room?
Have some fairy lights I can donate and I'll even help plug them in.
any ideas for music?
Is there a decks/DJ set-up there? If not, I suggest palying Ngglbbths's top 50 for 2006, Sufjan Steven's Xmas boxset and any good mixes that people get for Kris Kindle.
are we doing kris kringle mix-cd's again?
Most definitely. I can supply a little Xmas tree if needed.
who's coming? :)
Me. As long as Wheels, Lefty and Corey go. And there's mistletoe.

I'll be there

Please no!

And can we have a 'naughty' corner, where people have to go when they're bad and they have to wear a cone-shaped hat that says 'banned' on it?

But with no Pete who could we trust to be a fair judge of what constitutes 'naughty' :eek:

no problem and maybe a florida death metal mix (89 - 93)

Magic.

human.jpg

Is there a decks/DJ set-up there? If not, I suggest palying Ngglbbths's top 50 for 2006, Sufjan Steven's Xmas boxset and any good mixes that people get for Kris Kindle.

haha. that would be ....interesting....

I'll be there. Hopefully with pork pies.
How many (people) can Bowes hold?

Sufjan Steven's Xmas boxset
If these two things happen I'll be elsewhere.

There was a thumped party in bowes years ago. It's pretty small and they had to hire decks/PA from what I remember.

If these two things happen I'll be elsewhere.

There was a thumped party in bowes years ago. It's pretty small and they had to hire decks/PA from what I remember.

I remember one where the Rednecks, Corpo and possibly Large Mound played. Think it was 2003. Was that Doyles?

I remember one where the Rednecks, Corpo and possibly Large Mound played. Think it was 2003. Was that Doyles?

yep.packed to the gills.

i'll be there but i'll be coming from work and won't have a mix cd and probably won't be in a good mood:mad: ;)

(i'll make a tape if anyone will actually take it).

I'm gonna do me very best to be there.

Do we have to give each other random abuse in real life too?

Is Janer invited?

funny conversation with the lady.

her: ok... so who's it for?

me: its a christmas party.

her: cool. how many?

me: dunno.

her: right. roughly?

me: it could be 20, it could be 60, i dunno.

her: right...

me: ....

her: ok... grand. what's the company name?

me: um, thumped.

her: thumped? uh.. right... uh... that'll be 100 euros.

me: right... can i pay on the night?

her: no.

I'll be there hopefully. I might make the cd today. Maybe I'll dress as Santa/Santy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back