Unlocking a meteor phone. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
My dad passed away last May and I just the other day realised his phone is here and seems to be in pwo. The problem is I don't have the PIN so I can't access the phone. I was looking at the meteor site but if you don't have your PIN you need your PUK or some such shite. I have neither and was wondering what I can do with a PIN locked phone. It's a SAGEM MYC3-2 if that's any use. Thanks.

My dad passed away last May and I just the other day realised his phone is here and seems to be in pwo. The problem is I don't have the PIN so I can't access the phone. I was looking at the meteor site but if you don't have your PIN you need your PUK or some such shite. I have neither and was wondering what I can do with a PIN locked phone. It's a SAGEM MYC3-2 if that's any use. Thanks.

Ring them and tell them the situation and they will probably be okay about it.

If they don't, then any of the We Unlock Phones cardboard signs shops will do it. Sometimes not strictly legal but otherwise....

They have to give you the unlocking code for the phone if its to use it for another network. To get the pin you have to go through meteor if its to get onto the actual sim. But you will have to ring and explain the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back