uh-oh. st patrick's day.. (1 Viewer)

plug

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
for me, this picture says just about everything about st patrick's day:

green_bandit.jpg

a poor, filthy, trembling and degraded animal. stick poked into a rage..

:confused:

in other words bring on the urine, vomit, blood and other fluids that flow freely on this "majestic" day. happy st paddy's!! :)

stephenoblunt said:
Throw a broken pint glass and a drunken violent youth into the pic and you'll get paddys day alright!

Except in some parts of Eire, where the water is crisp and the people fair...
actually st paddy's is RELATIVELY civillised down here, (cork). my few years in dubland were some eye openers. people vomiting on the 78A at 8.30 in the morning (actually that's pretty normal ;)). but I worked on dame street for two of them, and after work... fucking hell!!! complete anarchy. fighting, paddy wagons, ambulances, vomit, piss, broken glass and broken people EVERYWHERE. rock on dubland! .|..| was out on a super violent paddy's night in limerick about 10 years ago but that was a one off.. fighting all over the place. there was a stabbing in every pub/nightclub I was in, bar one. rock on rimlock!!! .|..|

i know its pretty bad form alright but i am going to go serious mania in galway tomorrow tho :D

this is going to be my first paddy's day in dublin ever. i intend to spend it in bed, or at least hiding under the table.

I plan to stock up on toilet roll, tinned food, and cigarettes, and take cover until it's over. Town is already swarming with excited visitors. If I had a euro for every stupid wheelie suitcase, wall of tourist molasses, or obscene tricolour hat that blocked my path today, I'd buy a round for everyone in this thread, and still have enough for new shoes. And probably a bag to go with them.

I hate paddys day.

The only thing I like about it is watching RTE news showing footage of the really pathetic parades from places in the country featuring a tractor with green crepe paper on it and a few junior gaa players walking alongside.

spiritualtramp said:
I hate paddys day.

The only thing I like about it is watching RTE news showing footage of the really pathetic parades from places in the country featuring a tractor with green crepe paper on it and a few junior gaa players walking alongside.
I'm not sure if I've asked you this before. your signature. it's not a quote from "paisean faisean" is it? you know the tg4 dating game?

spiritualtramp said:
I hate paddys day.

arrah shure isn't that the besht bit?

spiritualtramp said:
It is! Well spotted.
i saw that for the first time the other night.. god it was depressing! Guys go clothes shopping for girl, girl not impressed, picks ugliest guy and they have a crap date. The End.

Ben Richards said:
cool, you look out for me. i'll be wearing this

emerald_allure_f.jpg

Dammit we're gonna clash I said I was green, you were white and to complete the flag we'll grab some random Nordy who's bound to be in orange.

Super Dexta said:
i saw that for the first time the other night.. god it was depressing! Guys go clothes shopping for girl, girl not impressed, picks ugliest guy and they have a crap date. The End.
I'm strangely drawn to it. then maybe I'm a bit weird. it was really funny one night, there was a dude in his 50's, who, in my flatmate's words looked like a "defrocked priest" :D anyway, he was stalking about the place feeling up all the women's clothes in the shop in a very defrocked priest kind of way. hilariously creepy!

we don't have the english channels obviously..

haha, it gets mentioned twice on Thumped in one day, I didnt see this and said something about it on the how low can you go thread. Ah TG4, you and your ways.

Super Dexta said:

That link to the Irish history is fucking hillarious!!!! I couldn't stop fucking laughing...

That Irish dating game where they have to choose between 3 grand or the date is brutally Irish "Ah yeah, she's nice an all but loike, it's 3 grand heh heh, heh heh, heh heh, heh heh".

See you at the parade dudes!

limerick_trip_dublin_tayto_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back