two weeks off work (2 Viewers)

He only spent about two years living in clontarf so the link is quite tenuous.

eh..... My girlfriend actually got real scared and freaked out thus freaking me out.
But I doubt that'll happen to anyone else

RLY. Bags me Foggy.

1501losw.jpg

is that the thing in the leisure centre in fairview? a friend went for a job interview in some place out there - she would have had to go around going "RAAAAAAAAWWWWR" at people and saying shit like "i vant too sack yoor bled"

is that the thing in the leisure centre in fairview? a friend went for a job interview in some place out there - she would have had to go around going "RAAAAAAAAWWWWR" at people and saying shit like "i vant too sack yoor bled"

yeah, that's the one.

It's also educational.

hahha

good answer

Mum: 'Why did you throw the stone at the car?'

Me: 'Martin told me to'

Mum: 'If Martin told you to jump in the river, would you do it?'

Me: 'Yes'
'

:)
Well like, I mean that people should do shit on holidays that they don't normally get to do, that they wouldn't have time to do otherwise y'know?

Turning off the computer is one that lots of people suggest to those on holiday.

I never understood the logic to it.

Here's why
- Surfing the net and posting on forums is fun.
So is drinking in the pub and reading books.

Would you tell someone on holidays to 'don't go to any pubs and don't read any books for the next two weeks'?

One of these things you can do while at work, one you can't

i'm in the wrong game

what should I do with myself?

If you wake up one of those mornings with a vicious hangover, have a few cans that morning and spend the rest of the day half pissed, bumming around town and having a few pints here and there with old mates.

It's pretty decadent, but it's nice to do every once in a while, especially on weekdays when everyone is on their work buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back