two turntables and a microphone. please. (1 Viewer)

pee pee

Website
www.myspace.com
has *anyone* got decks?
and a mixer?
and whatever else i need to make there be music at the thumped disco?
do i need a p.a.?
or will just speakers do?

im stupid.
please help.

I can't believe we're having trouble with this.

If the worst comes to the worst we can scab some off Sample Simon - probably mean he'd have to be there. Get him to bring his Eastenders LP and of COURSE Weird Al: 'Eat It'. That rocked sooo much on sat.

heh. i went to a party in bowes, jayses years ago, like 10 or more.. and the sounds was exactly that.. a ghetto blaster, some tapes and a whole lot of fighting over what went on. they were simpler times. there was none of yer Yuro or posh spice then.

brings murk to the water, that.

Well you better get fancyin' the feeling of renting some decks and bungin them in the back of a taxi and driving across town. Then setting everything up, getting abuse and criticism all night while you stay sober to make sure you get them back safely or it'll cost you four undred quid.

If you really get desperate you could do something really gay like bring in 2 hi-fis it'd suck but it'd be better than listening to everyone call each other pricks all night.

bleh!

Hmm.
Peeps, I vote you ring Sample Simon or get his funny looking brother to ring him. Just get a yes or no off him - see if he has an amp & speakers too, if not we'll just try to get a Hifi thing with (hopefully) more than 2 speakers and a volume dial that goes up to 11.

Failing that an evening of sean nós and acapella is looking likely.

well, crith has an amplifyer and big speakers.

you know your man conor that lives next door to dylan?
he said he'd lend his decks and mixer.
only problem is dylan told him it was for daniel.
daniel who actually knows what he is doing.
as opposed to me, like.

i'll give sample simon a ring and see if he'll bring his gear down. he'll probably want to play half the night but that wouldn't be such a bad thing.

couldn't find music box or gramaphone but found jesus:

http://www.whitepages.com/find_person_results.pl?fid=n&f=jesus&ft=b&l=christ&c=&s=

Mick Lally (22 Jan, 2002 03:58 p.m.):
couldn't find music box or gramaphone but found jesus:

http://www.whitepages.com/find_person_results.pl?fid=n&f=jesus&ft=b&l=christ&c=&s=

are you bored of buildings o bearded giant?

are you bored of buildings o bearded giant?[/quote]

YARSH. L'ennui est trop mal aujourd'hui. Ich muss nue arbeit finden jetz oder Ich in dem krankenhaus gehen kann. Spuseebah Chrith.

Feach anois:

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/mynameischris/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back