Twisted Robot presents: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -Thur 19th Oct (1 Viewer)

skinny wolves

Website
www.skinnywolves.com
Twisted Robot presents: the Twisted Robot Octoberfest

Main Act:
Erase Errata

factsheet.gif

Support:
Betamax Format
Cap Pas Cap

Party!!!:
Twisted Robot DJs + Guest DJ

Venue: The Hub
Date: Thurs 19th October
Time: 9pm- 2.30am

Tickets available from tickets.ie, Road & City Discs

//////////////

Erase Errata is a band from San Francisco, California. Their music draws inspiration from experimentalists such as Captain Beefheart and The Fall, as well as bands like The Minutemen. The possess improvisational tendencies, claiming that they could improvise a whole set if they wanted to. Since forming in 1999, the band has released three albums as well as a number split singles with various other bands including Black Dice, The Need, Numbers and Sonic Youth. They began their career by touring in 2000 with electro grrl band Le Tigre and Japanese noise rockers Melt Banana. They released their highly acclaimed debut in 2001 on the Troubleman label, and followed it up with their long-awaited second album, At Crystal Palace, which came out in fall 2003. They returned — minus Jaffe — in 2006 with Nightlife.
Member Jenny Hoyston also releases music on her project, Paradise Island.

[media]http://www.killrockstars.com/bands/eraseerrata/video/taxdollar.mov[/media]
Really looking forward to this

Re: Twisted Robot presents: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -Thur 19th Oc

what time will erase eratta be on at? is there a club on until 2:30 or is this a late gig?

Re: Twisted Robot presents: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -Thur 19th

EE should be on by 11.15 and there's Twisted Robot DJs spinning til late....

Im going to see these in belfast on weds- with party weirdo and cap pas cap- cannot wait!!!!!
be one of best gigs this year i'd say.
.|..|

Re: Twisted Robot presents: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -Thur 19th Oc

Twisted Robot Djs are Killer.
It should be a great Dance party after the show,.
Also, erase errata live are phenomenal.

just got today and tomorrow to go then its wednesday and driving up to belfast for this gig..

SO EXCITED.
In laverys too which is the smallest venue.

Re: Twisted Robot presents: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP - 19th Oct

Erase Errata blew Liars off the stage last Sat in London at their Frieze Music
gig which is no mean feat....

Re: Twisted Robot presents: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -19th Oc

Provisionally, i recon it's:

9.15 Cap Pas Cap
10.15 Betamax Format
11.00 Esase Errata.... (but they might hit the stage before that)

Wot a lineup!!

Pissed off I didnt get to Belfast too... from all accounts they were amazing...

Re: Twisted Robot presents: ERASE ERRATA / BETAMAX FORMAT / CAP PAS CAP -19th Oc

Provisionally, i recon it's:

9.15 Cap Pas Cap
10.15 Betamax Format
11.00 Esase Errata.... (but they might hit the stage before that)

Wot a lineup!!

Pissed off I didnt get to Belfast too... from all accounts they were amazing...

cool thanks

EE were amazing. pity they didn't get enough time to play though. what is it about dj's kicking headline bands off??
jenny from the band apologised and said they would've loved to play longer but were told they had only a certain amount of time to play coz it was a club night!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back