Twink to sue (1 Viewer)

yeah, but you know... he was banging some bird almost half her age and then broke up their marriage over it...

it's the stuff about their kids that's a bit creepy "she was praying your whore wouldn't drop your bastard"
I can understand her being pissed off so - didn't know the backstory before. Wouldn't be so quick to judge him though, she does sound like a hard woman to be married to

I can understand her being pissed off so - didn't know the backstory before. Wouldn't be so quick to judge him though, she does sound like a hard woman to be married to

also all that guff about not letting him see the kids... if they have any sort of legal seperation, or if he is, which I assume he is, legal gaurdian to them... well that's just plain illegal, never mind plain evil...

while I can see the humour in it to an extent, there was something awful voyueristic and car crash about it...

oh yes I read this in the mirror yesterday. the er. mirror. which I found lying on a bus seat. yes.

he needs to zip up his mickey and she needs to zip up her makeup bag. zips all round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back