Twink to sue (1 Viewer)

Beanstalk

Website
www.myspace.com
Twink was on The Last word yesterday saying she will sue the folk responsible for making her "zip up your mickey" phonecall public.

So does this mean that a certain irish band is gonna get in hot water for posting it on their site?

Is it still on their site? I haven't heard it yet

it's sort of depressing really, mad women having nervous breakdown... the stuff about her kids is awful... Though in saying that zip your Mickey is very funny.

I don't think 'the band' are in trouble, it was in circulation before they got their mitts on it... I've no idea who she thinks she can sue. Her ex-husband's whore's bastard?

I've no idea who she thinks she can sue. Her ex-husband's whore's bastard?

Exactly but she loves a drama.

She had it comin in anyways. Shes been bossy and abrasive all her life, she should just roll with the punches and laugh it off.

Exactly but she loves a drama.

She had it comin in anyways. Shes been bossy and abrasive all her life, she should just roll with the punches and laugh it off.

I dont think shes capable of that. Shes one hard faced bint.
What do you reckon about going to the gaiety panto and screaming 'zip up yer mickey' every time she steps on stage?

She took her time about saying anything, some might say she held off until just before panto seanson.

she actually said at the time she didn't care

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2339821,00.html

When Twink was told her message was playing on the internet she said: “I couldn’t care less.” If that’s true and she’s freed herself from the obligation to make insincere apologies,

which I think made her come off quite well, yr wan above thinks so and I know a few of the Irish Glossy's got behind her in 'ah sure the poor deserted mother, sure isn't it great she's letting him have it'

kicking off the suings now make her look a bit snide and petty. again.

What do you reckon about going to the gaiety panto and screaming 'zip up yer mickey' every time she steps on stage?

If some genuis panto writer could get her to agree to a scene in which Twink, as Cinders leaves an abusive message on Prince Charmings phone... fuck I think I'd even pay to see that...

I'd guess her ex-husband himself. It got from his answering machine onto the internet somehow
Heard it on youtube. "Whore", "bastard", "slut" ... twink doesn't sound very nice does she?

yeah, but you know... he was banging some bird almost half her age and then broke up their marriage over it...

it's the stuff about their kids that's a bit creepy "she was praying your whore wouldn't drop your bastard"

That wouldn't be fair on the younger bastards in the audience.

She should capitalise on this whole fiasco by setting up a premium rate phone service that allows her to leave personalised prank voicemails and answering machine greetings. Fiver a pop.

"You've been twinked!"

it's the stuff about their kids that's a bit creepy "she was praying your whore wouldn't drop your bastard"

zip up yer mickey was pretty funny but its the bit with the kids thats the real hilarious bit, they sound like they could do with a hiding.

"our father who art in heaven
please dont let my father
who art with a whore,
drop another bastard
on holy st. valintines day"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back