TV movie and soap opera ideas (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Last night, we played our own versions of Scattergories and Balderdash, and I discovered that my true calling is probably in writing Lifetime Original movies and/or soap operas.

Not only was the discovery well-timed, since I've been feeling like a talentless, useless, loser, but I also am not joking at all about considering looking into that shit. I would feel no shame in writing a plotline where "elevated highway collapses on eloping lovers, and it turns out that the highway's poor construction was the fault of the bride's morally bankrupt father, who disapproved of their union anyway. Out of guilt, he starts a foundation and spends the remainder of his days carrying out his dead daughter's life's work: teaching feral children to use a knife and fork."

I also want to see a movie about a kid losing a bet with his alco father and then he has to go into the woods and bring back the head of the hermit who lives there, but he gets hit by a rock and is saved by the hermit, and then he can't kill the hermit (who kept vigil by his bedside and nursed his wounds) so he stays and learns the secrets of the forest and also the magical surprise in a dried-up creek bed.

Then there was the one about the ex-FBI agent (now SAHM) who suspects her husband is cheating on her, so she follows him to a rendezvous only to find that her husband's lover is actually a criminal-turned-informant in the witness protection program. She also knows that this woman has killed and will kill again, and so is torn between rage at her husband's betrayal of their sacred vows, and her duty to protect and serve.

That movie is called 'AND WE DANCED'. I expect that it will have Debra Messing attached to play the mistress, Vanessa Williams as the wronged wife, and Meredith Baxter Birney as an embittered old bounty hunter with a hardened cage around her heart of gold.

Pantone, I expect some serious effort from you on this thread.

If it does , I want to be the troubled but BRILLIANT profiler with a savage rack and a bit of a thing for the divorced detective who may or may not have a drink problem. I will live in a New York loft apartment with an enormous white fluffy cat.I will find the time and energy to get up each morning go for a run have a shower straighten my hair and eat poached eggs all before 8 am. mmmmm I should have a stalker too who breaks into the apartment one night . I wake up and wallop him over the ....no wait kick him ( I am also a black belt in something) in the head. He is unconcious so I call the detective ( played by Mark Ruffalos head) .He comes over all a fluster and arrests yer man. Then after an intense debriefing he rides me senseless on the parka floor.This thrilling encounter creates a bit iof tension between us for the rest of the series.Until, he is wounded in action and I nurse him back to health. He took a bullet to the head which has left him with psychic powers.Now he can predict crime , so in my New Yoprk loft apartment I install one of those crime sorting perspex walls as seen in Minority Report .Together we will rid the world of scum and wear capes as we are doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back