TV licence Dilemma (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
Hi yall,

tricky tv licence dilemma, need advice.

so i answered the door to the inspector guy and ended up giving him my real name (doh!). he said to pay it in the next few days. thing is, i'm moving out in about a week and i'd really like to avoid having my name on their system for the rest of my life.

sooo, if i pay it and move out, is there a chance i could be prosecuted in a few years for not renewing it? would they be able to track me down or something?

orrr, if i chance it and move on, would they bother to try and find me via old landlord etc. or just hassle whoever the new tenant is.

really dont fancy a court summons and even something worse for not turning up to a summons cause i'm not getting the letters.

bear in mind he does have my real name but that's it.

Froog!

MAH MAAAN!

200810_Franklin-arrested-development.jpg

sorry, I can't help. I'm a coward who always pays his TV licence bill on time

if he calls round again tell him you actually gave him a fake name last time he called.
invite him in, offer a handshake and admit that you were immature.

Are you a football obsessive who doesn't watch the world cup, a compulsive gambler who checked all the stakes and made an informed bet or are you just lucky ann post?

I got a letter off them today but it says "occupier", I should just ignore it right?

in two addresses i have given them my real name and told them no they can't see around my home....both times got over ten letters to me but never brought to court....haven't had a tv for three years and now the fuckers never call to me gaff.

so wouldn't worry about them tracking you down or anything like that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back