tunisia on bbc, stadium profiles etc etc (1 Viewer)

alright conor, which matches are you intending going to in the qualifiers???
im planning nigera v benin, senegal v mali , cameroon v egpyt. Altough im well tempted to go see guinea and big bobo balde!
what games is everyone else going to?????????

mickey i have sussed out a bit on the trains etc so this is what im planning ...... will double check timetables when we get there but looks well handy fun getting around

sunday - watch tunisia in the pub though if you got a train at 8.30 a.m. you could get to it but we are getting in late so fuck it.

train passes -2nd, first and grande classes
7 days
€ 17.80
€ 24.95
€ 26.75

15 days
€ 35.60
€ 49.80
€ 53.45

good value i think.

monday

senegal vs mali in el menzah stadium tunis
45,000 seater stadium in city centre
2.00 kick off
8.30 train gets there for 10.30 - get tickets sorted, look around, hit the pub
trains back to sousse at
so a day long post match session in tunis is well on the cards, 2220 train looks good to me

tuesday
cameroon vs egypt in monastir
2.oo kick off
9.35 suburban train gets there at 10.10
get tickets, pub etc as above
trains back at

20.05 looks good to me!

Weds 4th
nigeria vs Benin in SfAx
18.00 kick off
22,00 seater stadium
theres a train from el jem - amphitheatres etc at 15.30 to sfax so that sounds like a good day to go to el jem

trains back after match are sparse- theres one at 0200 am though so that could be a night in a disco or chip in for a taxi or something earlier.

after that its quarter finals

on tuesday they are at 15.00 in el menzah (45,000) and at 1800 in rades (65,000) both are in tunis, 12 miles apart, with an hour between matches a taxi would get both - im game for it.

wedsday theres 45 km between monastir and sfax with an hour to travel so one game probably possible - whichever looks better.

finally theres a semi in sousse down the road and third place play off on weds and friday respectively (20,000) so that will do me.

kenya vz mali is on at the minute, weather looks brillaint - a lovely day and we will be about two hours south of there.

atmosphere looks good, lots of singing , dancing etc in first few matches, lots of egytian, algerian fans - makes sense as they are realtively nearby but even congo had a few hundred with them.

some but not a lot of spaces at most games so we will get tickets ok

cant wait - looks great crack.

off to paint stupid banners for putting up at the matches on bed sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back