Trinity Ball! (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
Trinity Ball Stage Times
The stage times are now available from www.trinityball2006.com so you can plan what acts you want to see and when they're on.

Last tickets for the Trinity Ball released
Due to phenomenal demand the last tickets for the Trinity Ball have now been released. Today is your last chance to attend this year’s Ball. There are a limited number of tickets available. Cash sales in the SU shop will end at 4pm on Thursday while Credit Card sales will cease at 5pm. If there are some tickets remaining on Friday morning, a small amount will be available as cash sales (like last year) in Goldsmith Hall from 10am.

Ball Ticket Collection
Trinity Ball tickets must be collected from Goldsmith Hall between 9am and 2pm on Friday. Remember you must bring your ball reference code with you when collecting your tickets. There will be hot towel shaves for the lads and fake tan for the ladies, courtesy of Nivea, as well as Durex condoms and Volvic "Touch of Fruit" water for all as you collect your tickets.

See you at the Ball!

nooly said:
There will be hot towel shaves for the lads and fake tan for the ladies, courtesy of Nivea, as well as Durex condoms and Volvic "Touch of Fruit" water for all as you collect your tickets.

See you at the Ball!

Why can't the goiys get fake tan as well, loike.

I want fake tan too, its my roight!

I say we picket this horrendous, mildly-sexist event. We can boycott it in preference for UCD Equality Soc's Shag-Tag night in Break for the Border.

nooly said:
i know what you mean, i could do with a hot-towel shave myself.

how about I chaperone you to the Ball and we can swap tokens?

I would make a handsome beau, what with my new tan and all.

glen said:
Will there be riding at this?

clearly therell be attempting riding if there handing out free condoms but it could just turn into a water balloon fight.....

"politapill"

That got a nice auld laugh out of me. Whoever left that in my box of abuse, I'll have to buy you a nice McButtwhistle and chips with a dollop of colon extract next time I dont see ya

Friday said:
clearly therell be attempting riding if there handing out free condoms but it could just turn into a water balloon fight.....
i'd say the whole thing will be a drunken snooze, much like the usual aftermath of attempted riding.

Politakill1 said:
I work in Trinity and they've been setting it up for a few days now. Way too much money for the shit line up, it can't be justified at all

So does me Aul one & uncle.
Shes the blonde headed midget that works in the Berkley? library & my uncle is the midget that works over in the book of kells.

KatieMutated said:
So does me Aul one & uncle.
Shes the blonde headed midget that works in the Berkley? library & my uncle is the midget that works over in the book of kells.

I work in the IT department myself but its a massive place and I dont even know half the people in my department so I wouldnt have a clue about faces in either of the places

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back