• Thread starter Dan
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 942
  • Watchers 0

Dan

Website
www.denizensofilk.com
We're getting 500 copies of our EP done and we were just about to go to Trend Studios to get it done, but we found out lastnight about another place called Apex beside Dublin Castle. We rang them today and they end up being a good bit cheaper than Trend. Problem is we never heard of them before and they have no website, so we don't know too much about them. Has anybody ever got any work done by them before, whats the quality like, etc.?

Any info's appreciated..thanks

In the days before the magickal interweb, it was not unheard of to visit a business to inspect their work in person......

Dan (26 Apr, 2002 03:01 p.m.):
Shu'up Gramps!! :p

I work in the magical land of Tallaght, so getting into town during work hours isn't easy.

You could go on the hop....

bleeding stoodios open all night isnit? drop during one of you r visits to an lar for a sup. eh?

Mmmm. But its a duplication place, not a studio technically speaking, so I don't know. I suppose the easiest way to find out is ring them. That a good idea isn't it?? Huh huh??

Oh, and by the way, I live in the Lar, no offence to anyone, but if I lived in Tallaght I'd be dead along time ago.

if i lived in the middle ages i'd be dead a long time agon.

i think for vinnys sake, you should pretend you meant to say 'i'd be a dad a long time ago'. if you upset him he'll cry. if he cries i cry. you don't want to make me cry. do you?

by vinny i meant you. obviously.
now i am crying. crying tears of repentant vinegar.

Hector, that lar/middle ages thing made me cry so its too fuckin late now. How do you feel about that? Are you proud of yourself? Well, are you?

John, thanks for the help, I'll look into that.

jesus. carm doon. i'll just take my wares elsewares. or else.

please don't make me go. please mister. i'll be ever so good.

Sorry Hector, I'm an angry woman, it tends to scare men away, along with my extreme facial hair problem.

Anyway, it seems this post was all unnecessary. I was talking to gavin and he asked them for a second quote with more details and it turns out Apex are more expensive than Trend. His phone died before I got the full details, but anyhue. Well maybe something will come out of the mid atalantic digital thing (winks and walks off into the sunset...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back