Trash Polka Circus!!! (1 Viewer)

Mattwav

Website
www.myspace.com
Beatlesons10freundeklein.jpg

T
he Beatlesons
are a 10-piece polka punk folk group from the sticks in Germany. They are a bunch of old heads and know how to please an audience. They have been playing for 15 years now and have toured all over the shop. Plenty of festivals here and there. I was going to paste their press release but their English is shite and it would have just turned you off from going to the gig and.

HAVE A LISTEN TO THEIR TUNES ON MYSPACE NOW AND THEN GO TO ONE OF THE GIGS PLEASE.

www.myspace.com/beatlesons

The tour dates are as follows:

15th April
- Roisin Dubh, Galway
16th April - Crane Lane, Cork boy
17th April - Lower Deck, Dublin
18th April - Pavillion, Belfast
19th April - The Dock, Carrick on Shannon

AlsoPlaying on this tour is "Murphys live winners ILYA K"

IMG%5D
ilyakjpeg.jpg

These bunch of mucksavages are amazing live. I went to see them in Cork last week at their "night of insanity gig" in the Crane lane and they blew my cock sock off. I couldnt believe it. They had been charging 10euro in all night and the place was jammed. People really do love these guys in the south. Had two pints and couldnt help but dance around as if i had licked an lsd dry wall clean.

Check their tunes out at:

www.myspace.com/ilyaktheband

If you like the music then go to the gig. You will be helping out the scene.

Thank You

I went to see these lads with one of me mates at their show down here last night and they were fucking savage altogether! Crazy live band to watch. Definitely not as "punk" sounding as most of the stuff I like, but like Cormac said, if ya like the Pogues, Flogging Molly, Gogol Bordello etc., ya'd love em. The cd is no where near as good as seein 'em live. Pure nutters, and absolutely great craic to watch. Go and see 'em.

Or else dont bother.

Sound to all who came to the gigs. It was some serious fun and much respect to all involved who helped them out (looking at your cormac;)

They should be back next year for some festival action.

Great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back