Trans Am + The Fucking Champs (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
Just a reminder: Playing in Whelans this Friday the 19th (millions of inquiries about this - advice is to get there early, no tickets, trans am nearly filled music centre last time they played), Cork on Saturday 20th in The Lobby, Limerick on Sunday 21st in The High Stool and Belfast on Monday the 22nd in Morrisons. Mail [email protected] for more info.

but if i come, hag, what's in it for me?

your new album makes you look gay.

mate, i'm gay like you wouldn't believe. i don't think there's any point in you going on friday, there'd be nothing there for you, as far as i can make out, you know *everything*, you should just stay at home. why do you even have a job? it's so dumb.

ah jayses, haggy, will ye rrelax. it was some gentle 'ribbing'. sure, i'll come along on friday, and we'll laugh about this, laugh like itwas a joke i cracked at your expense. life must go on, haggy, life must go.

anyway, why do you assume i didn't mean 'gay' like happy. look at yis with your blurry faces. all happy. and gay.

love. i feel it too.

i'm gonns stick photos of you on the faces of the bouncers so you'll get a beating if you even try to come. hector, it's your fault for making me spend my pocket money on so much cheap hair gel...

well, haggy, here's what you do, use your prodigious wanking skills to build up a resevoir of jip to use as hair gel. cheap and fun.

who the fuck are you? get fucked you fuck, and get the fuck out of the fucking thread. fuck.

hey, johnny two times. i've already popped 4 wakl. that's why i'm like this.

170 fucking quid to get a minidisk player fixed? so i was like all no way man man and he's like chaa, way dude some i'm like see this fucking knife buddy.

and now he's broke, he is. i broked him.

HAS ANY ONE HEARD THE NEW TRANSCHAMPS RECORD??WHEALANS MAY BE CROWDED BUT I FIGURE THE SUNDAY DATE IN LIMERICK WILL BE QUITE-NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW TRANS AM OR CHAMPS DOWN HERE-TOO MANY FUCKIN DUMB METAL HEADS ABOUT-ITS IN THE HIGH STOOL ANYWAY- GONNA BE A STORMER!!

i got some promo copies of it for the shows. it's very good, kinda like thin lizzy meets german synth-pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back