Trampolines (3 Viewers)

trianglegrrrl said:
My schools shit poor but back in the sixties it was fee paying so they got loads of fancy things like a language lab (that was used twice), 4000 virgin mary statues and a trampette. A trampette is a slanting metal framed tiny trampoline. You run up to it, jump on it and it propels you forward onto the blue mats. In between your supposed to do a mad variety of movements. You'd think it'd be fun, but it's really really crap.
nope it jus sounds crap. what kind of movements? surely you get no more than an inch off the trampette.

this one i found looks pretty expensive, bet your school can only dream of this quality...more money spent = larger fun return. our trampoline was platinum plated and we wrote with gold pens and lessons were lasered onto our retinas

Trampette.jpg

inspector horse said:
please say its out your back garden, we could have trampoline parties, with cool sounds and fizzy drinks

Nope, sisters back garden. But will defo be investing in one!

Last winter, me and the sister were staring out the back window across the fields during a storm (exicting shizzle happens in Clare y'know) when a big round trampoline bounce-rolled in slow motion across our garden from two houses down before getting stuck in our hedge. Bizarre sight, scared the horses a bit too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back