Trailer Park Boys... (1 Viewer)

sealed human

What do ye great unwashed think of this steaming bowl of comedy?

great writing, fantastic main cast, and like Seinfeld the only show to have decently fleshed out recurring and guest characters (J-Roc, Corey & Trevor, Sam Losco etc).

My girlfriend has genuinely almost cried whenever Bubbles gets screwed over...

Plus all the recurring jokes like Mr.Lahey's insistence on putting 'shit' on front of everything
-the shitapple never falls far from the shit-tree-
Ricky's constant mixed metaphors, Julians never-ending whiskey & coke, so under-rated...

I'm too lazy to search for a previous thread, but who else digs the show?

its amazing, TOTAL stoner tv!! lahey is amazing! "cops and dope dont mix do they Mr.Lahey!!, "like shit in a strawberry cheese cake Randy"

Yeah trailer park boys is the fuckin best. Not one bad episode, hilarious character/story development throughout the series probably the best ending ive ever seen to a program too.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i'm on my 4th run through of the whole show. Really takes off after series 2 when bubbles comes into it more. Ricky doing space talk is fuckin genius. Although he's a main character, I think Julian is pretty shit. The rum and coke gets tired pretty quick. Ricky, J-Roc, Lahey, Bubbles, Randy and Ray are all genius characters. I think it started to creek in series 6 and 7, phil and his son aren't great. Only came across it a year ago. Most shows available here: http://tv-links.cc/tv/trailer-park-boys.htm

Nah, i found it consistantly good series 1 - 7, "Boys its me! Philadelphia Collins!" Yeah definitely got better once bubbles came into it, Ray got way funnier in the last few series too.

What about the off camera guy that just shouts

'What in the FUUUCKK!!?!?!'

Whenever any gunshots go off, or when the bottle kids show up? I read somewhere thats also Mike Smith aka Bubbles

what's the story with the film that was done in black and white. Was pretty shit if I remember right and the lads were doin coke. Cart Boy as well, which was some sort of pilot. The proper film and xmas special are both good. Watched episode 1 of season 7 last night, Bubbles getting high in the car and talking over the supermarket PA, in tears I was so I was.

conky8.jpg

This was the best episode ever -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

J-Roc is fuckin hilarious.

i often tell people about this and they've never heard of it most of the time. i've probably haven't seen much more than half the episodes but it's probably the best comedy i've ever seen. most comedy is nowhere near being funny and i tend to think comedy is a waste of time but there is nothing else i've ever seen like this.
great idea for a show and a large ensemble of unique characters.
i'd never seen it until last year but it's probably the only comedy i would consider buying on DVD.
couldn't pick a favourite character, they're all great.
the one where the rob the supermarket food when ricky is supposed to get married resulting in an in store shoot out was my favourite.
will there be a final series ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back