tourettes (1 Viewer)

HitLikesAGirl

can fuck off!

did any of you slobs see that documentary on itv last night about tourettes camp. only americans could come up with such a stupid uneducated ill thought out idea as to put a load of teenagers with tourettes (one girl was autistic just to add spice to the mix) in a confined environment and have it run by volunteer untrained tourettes sufferers and expect a harmonious result.

it was pure trash tv that had the audacity to go under the name of documentary. It was exploitation one degree below big brother for the fact that these children were looking for help not fame.

for shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

i just saw 2 seconds of it..it was a young girl talking about a girl hittin someone..it was like watchin a vicky pollard sketch..

Wavioli said:
it was fuggin hilarious!

even the kids were laughing, so it was ok. CUNTS!

tourette.jpg

Funniest shit ever.

ICUH8N said:
For the record, Corey was laughing his hole off throughout.

doctor nick told me that corey suffers from a condition known as

laughausen by proxy - the uncontrollable urge to laugh at others misfortune while suffering intermittent fist waving and swearing under breath at ones own 'apparent' misfortunes

now that sounds like a hoot

Ah twas neh bad, they did do a horrible build up when the kids were out in new york

Voiceover "And then John shouted the worst thing you could think of in new york"
John "Twin Towers, Twin Towers, Twin Towers, Twin Towers, Twin Towers"
Or when the fat boy wanted to hook up with the girl but all he kept saying was "Jen gives head!!"
Man you have to feel sorry for the kids though, they are perfectly normal expect for this one thing that could fuck up their whole lives! Didnt so much laugh at it but the narcalepsy program i nearly shat meself!! That should have been down as a comedy not a documentary

nofriendo said:
Didnt so much laugh at it but the narcalepsy program i nearly shat meself!! That should have been down as a comedy not a documentary

codeninjas ma suffers from narcoleprosy - everytime she falls victim to a quick snooze when she wakes up a limb is missing. shes convinced the dog is up to its old tricks

easy shingles said:
codeninjas ma suffers from narcoleprosy - everytime she falls victim to a quick snooze when she wakes up a limb is missing. shes convinced the dog is up to its old tricks

hey, thats not fair! i never said anything bad to you! WTF?? NLOL!:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back