top dog (1 Viewer)

rampz

just been watching this programme on animal planet. its a contest between 5 dogs to see whos the best at doing tricks. dogs were playing an organ, pushing shopping trolleys and numerous other silly things.

the prize was a crystal bone.

what would a dog want with a crystal bone? So it could shag its crystal blow up bitch??

kirstie said:
what would a dog want with a crystal bone? So it could shag its crystal blow up bitch??

its for the owner, the dog gets some sausages.

kirstie said:
sausages! Do dogs even like sausages? Cos cats don't, they turn their noses up at them.

these particular doggies seemed to like them. they actually looked nice.

well that's alright then.
I'm glad you're spending your day off in a worthwhile way.
What R WE DNG 2Nite?

ramps said:
these particular doggies seemed to like them. they actually looked nice.

kirstie said:
well that's alright then.
I'm glad you're spending your day off in a worthwhile way.
What R WE DNG 2Nite?

i dunno. sarahs going over to jackies cos her dad is over visiting and i gotta go to a work do and im not sure how long its gonna go on for. isnt neil going to circle? anyhoo, sure text me to let me know what yer doing l8er on like.

YS HE IZ.
I HV NO PLNS YT.
WL LT U KNW ETA o' PLNS.

ramps said:
i dunno. sarahs going over to jackies cos her dad is over visiting and i gotta go to a work do and im not sure how long its gonna go on for. isnt neil going to circle? anyhoo, sure text me to let me know what yer doing l8er on like.

PLNS 10 KLICKS away

not really. I just wanted to say klicks. I have no idea when said plans will materialise. In fact my plans might well involve lying on the couch.

ramps said:

kirstie said:
PLNS 10 KLICKS away

not really. I just wanted to say klicks. I have no idea when said plans will materialise. In fact my plans might well involve lying on the couch.

ah sure you know me, id go to the opening of an envelope. im like a hybrid of glenda gilsen, john hurt and guggi.

kirstie said:
sausages! Do dogs even like sausages? Cos cats don't, they turn their noses up at them.

i saw this, the sausages looked great, if a little cold. They were prepared by the local butcher, Mr Hogg, who was beaming with pride holding a platter full of his wares.

any special stuff?
filming4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back