tony quinn - medicine woman (1 Viewer)

japeo

Since 2000
Website
www.theredneckmanifesto.com
Dr-Quinn-Medicine-Woman-The-Movies.jpg

Tony,%20Pierce%20and%20Steve.JPG

was anybody listening to joe duffy today? what's the craic with this rosy cheeked gnome?

One of Mrs. egg_'s aunts hung around with this guy for a long time, and so there's some of literature knocking around her parents' house - I had an amazing leaflet of his from the 70s that goes on and on about his "powers" and the fact he has a white aura. Have moved house twice since I saw it last, must have a look for it though

I presume he believes his own nutty bullshit - hope so anyway, cos if he doesn't he's a very bad man

He lives in a Martello Tower in Portmarnock. He takes people who want some sort of kick up the arse and brings them to Barbados to talk them up and get them to take vitamins. My uncle-in-law was all into this hokey rubbish.

Do you remember the tragi-comic documentary about a guy Marcus who was trying to be a rapper/pop star on the back of several hundred grand from some of his mates - they were all Tony Quinn followers.

He lives in a Martello Tower in Portmarnock. He takes people who want some sort of kick up the arse and brings them to Barbados to talk them up and get them to take vitamins. My uncle-in-law was all into this hokey rubbish.

Do you remember the tragi-comic documentary about a guy Marcus who was trying to be a rapper/pop star on the back of several hundred grand from some of his mates - they were all Tony Quinn followers.

wow that sounds amazing.. do you remember what it was called?

seems like you have to pay a shitload of money to go on his courses.. the lady on liveline who was defending him sounded like a real weirdo

I knew a woman who went to his weight loss classes which were essentially similar to the Atkins Diet. she had to take a load of vitamin pills,go to his gym and only eat meat more or less and his supplements.It cost a bleedin fortune. She lost a few stone but as soon as she tried to eat normally again she stacked it back on..the moral of the story is...eh i dunno..I guess there is none.

jaysus I thought I had dreamed that till liveline reminded me that it was real.mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd stuff altogether.

was anybody listening to joe duffy today?
I'm deeply ashamed to say I was. Sounds like TQ is making money. Good for him. If people like it, good for them. Capitalism innit.
He lives in a Martello Tower in Portmarnock. He takes people who want some sort of kick up the arse and brings them to Barbados to talk them up and get them to take vitamins.
That's about the size of it. California/American "Yoo can do it!! Be a winner! Grab the opportuunidy!!" type o' shit. Mildly cultish maybe on the minus side.

I'm deeply ashamed to say I was. Sounds like TQ is making money. Good for him. If people like it, good for them. Capitalism innit.

it seems like the people who go to his seminars and don't become successful are pretty bitter towards him..

it's a shitload of money to go on them, do you not reckon he might be playing on peoples insecurities a bit, as in

'mm i have no self confidence or success, if i pay 18g to go on this seminar my life will be fixed'

fair enough.. charge for the course but it seems like an extortionate amount of money

it's something like 64grand for the two week one!

you'd think he might get something done to his cheeks with all that money.

Oh it's extortion alright. Still, up to people how they want to spend their cash. There are tons and tons of products and services that are a complete and utter waste of cash. TQ is another one on the pile. Why not charge a bomb? People probly think it'll definitely work if it's really expensive. "Hmmm, must be good, it's pricey as f**k" is the logic I suppose.

I tried to convince a journo friend of mine to do some sort of expose on Quinners a few years back but he wasn't interested.

He reminds me of that american hypnotist that Louis Theroux once covered for weird weekends. The guy who was flogging a useless millionaire mentorship program to hapless vunerables.

He still is!

http://www.sylver.com/

In fairness to the rip off cunt, there's always a place for people
willing to prey on others' insecurities. People are attracted to
'leaders' who claim to have the answers but only reveal them to the
worthy (or rich). It's the basis for most religions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back