Tonight! Hanson Brothers wed oct 8 (Feat members of No Means No) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

u:m

HansonBrothers567.jpg

TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR

U:MACK present
HANSON BROTHERS
(Featuring members of No Means No)
Wednesday October 8
Andrews Lane Theatre
DOORS 7.30pm (early show)
TICKETS €16 from Road Records, City Discs, Spindizzy, Sound Cellar and online at http://www.tickets.ie/umack
http://www.myspace.com/hansonbrotherscanada
http://www.myspace.com/umackproductions
http://www.umack.com

Canadian Ice Hockey, Beer & Ramones obsessive’s The Hanson Brothers, take some time off their side project No Means No to go on tour! The tour begins in Dublin, which is the only Irish show.

HANSON BROTHERS
JOHNNY HANSON TO ANNOUNCE THAT HE WILL LEAVE HANSON BROTHERS AFTER TOUR!....by W. Buzz Ryan
Johnny Hanson, singer of the popular musical group The Hanson Brothers, today formally announced his plans to formally announce he will be leaving the Hanson Brothers at the end of their coming tour.
The tour is slated to commence Wed. Oct. 8th in Dublin, Ireland, and will run through December 20. The Hanson Brothers are scheduled to make stops in many European countries and, after a short break, most of The United States although they will concentrate heaviest on the so-called 'Red' states. Johnny Hanson says he will "announce formally" his departure from the band to pursue business interests. "Well, I decided to wait until after the tour before I announced it formally so the other guys won't get pissed off," he said. Johnny added that his rapidly expanding business empire, Johnny Hanson Products, is simply taking up too much of his time.
"Well, we got a lot of stuff on the boil. Johnny Hanson Table Hockey did amazing, far surpassing our expectations in it. The new 'Johnny Hanson Name Changing Tube', that's where you hold the 'Johnny Hanson Conical Cylinder' in your hand and think up a new name. But it has to be only your new name. Yeah that'll be hot."
Johnny Hanson's brothers Robbie and Tommy are expected to comment about the formal announcement once it has been formally announced.
The Hanson Brothers will be joined on all dates by their new cousin, drummer Mikey Hanson, a professor of linguistic studies at the university of Rice Wine, in Leiden. Mikey Hanson is compiling a dictionary of words beginning with the letter 'R' and followed by the letter 'H'; he is currently working hard on a third word beginning with the letter 'R', and followed by the letter 'H'. He expects to reach the end of this word sometime during the tour.

slapshot.jpg

Why is it that only the good die young...or really old. RIP Mr. Newman.

Really looking forward to this. Been eating nothing but donuts and gammon steaks (closest thing to Canadian Bacon I can find), playing Hockey on my Sega, waving around my handgun, but not shooting anyone and finishing every sentence with 'eh' since the weekend.

No idea of stage times Trev, but doors at 7.30 so I'd get there early.

Great gig, got to meet Rob Wright, he like's Bushmills, wahey. Pity about the floppy haired dickhead who ripped my t-shirt and the wierd sound in that place.

Great gig, got to meet Rob Wright, he like's Bushmills, wahey. Pity about the floppy haired dickhead who ripped my t-shirt and the wierd sound in that place.
yeah it depends on where you were standing on the sound front!!was mister floppy hair the gent whose head was used to open the emergency exit just before he was fucked out of it

yeah it depends on where you were standing on the sound front!!was mister floppy hair the gent whose head was used to open the emergency exit just before he was fucked out of it

same guy alright turns out he is a cousin off one of the kilkenny lads i got a lift with.he says he's a cunt.

I remember that prick alright.Gobshite missed a great gig.

Yep same guy, I'd saved him from getting kicked out earlier. He lit up a smoke and I told him not to be smoking in the middle of the mosh. He said something smart and told me to fuck off so I knocked it out of his hand, don't think he appreciated that. Think his mate got kicked out a bit later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back