Today IS The Day (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Hell, if other people can post about Dillinger escape Plan, I can post about TITD.Just heard two tunes off the new album,can't wait to hear the whole thing, sounds excellent.Not quite the insane grind album they'd been promising but nice and heavy nonetheless..Thankfully this one's actually decently produced too.

Denver Max said:
a hearse? i never heard that one. whens the release date?
Yeah, I remember somebody telling me this a few years back..I believe it was actually a hearse with an inverted pentagram on the front.Not sure if it's true but it's a hell of a story.The album isout in June I believe

ah it was pretty good to be fair..... ah the ticket i had to see them in england a few years ago.....but beaing a young, friendless loner i didn't end up going...alas:(

Denver Max said:
ah it was pretty good to be fair..... ah the ticket i had to see them in england a few years ago.....but beaing a young, friendless loner i didn't end up going...alas:(
Think that's bad?Una and Ed went to see them last year, then Artimus Pyle a few days later, and I couldn't go.So I had top put up with months of my girlfriend seeing two of my favourite bands while I stayed home.

the strange guy said:
Great band. Was it you or Ken telling me they travel in a hearse?

Quite a few old 60's garage bands used to drive around in hearse's(somebody is bound to come up with a clever plural for that?) I'm pretty sure Neil Young did in the late 60's just before he did Buffalo Springfield.

Tis true Today is the day have and tour in a hearse, its an old caddilac one the same as the one in goastbusters. Its black with red velvet curtains and a pentagram star on the bonnet, Those cars are huge the space is easily as big as transit van, would be very cool to tour in I'd say. Also they rock

screamin jay hawkins went around in a hearse drinkin motherfuckin alligator wine!!!!!!! that must have been the 50's (i think!) and he rocked/rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back