to get muscles or not (3 Viewers)

these?

i-body-builder.jpg

or these?

muscles.jpg

Wavioli said:
Hag when did you meet skeletor?

If you and him are buddies, will you tell him to get my ball back, he's a narky old git and wont give it to me...
amsterdam. i'm soooooooo wasted in that photo.

man, i've got muscles out my fucking ying yang and they're not all they're cracked up to be. its a pain in the hole trying to get a decent primark polyester suit to fit you for a start. if you've got stunning genes like me and some french dudes its pretty easy to keep yourself sculpted. fags for breakfast and lettuce with steak washed down by complan and some steroids for every other meal and social occasion. but for pale dodgy gened irish guys riddled with broken genes from centuries of invasions by nenderthal meathead hordes and decades of chav stag nights, you'd honestly get a six pack quicker trying to grow the beer yourself. its hard work but the thing is muscles arent like range rovers. any fucker can get them if they try hard enough.

over to hank.

http://barnahog.perpetualstroll.org/rollins-iron.htm

Buckrake said:
ah is that the fabled torture museum?
nah, just one of those dudes who stands around asking people for money. think guys covered in silver paint. it's pretty close to kandinski's *cough* ;)

Oh I thought you were just getting your pitcher took with a nice castle or something in the backround and when you got the film developed you could see that spectral figure lurking ominously over your shoulder...

Buckrake said:
Oh I thought you were just getting your pitcher took with a nice castle or something in the backround and when you got the film developed you could see that spectral figure lurking ominously over your shoulder...
*chortle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back