Tim Burton (1 Viewer)

Favourite Tim Burton movie

• Total voters
yah I'm having trouble deciding. I'm a huge fan of Batman, naturally - but also Beetle Juice, Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Big Fis, Ed Wood.

fuck this, its Batman, isnt it.

for me it was between batman, beetlejuice, scissorhands and ed wood. So i went for ed wood, cos its the 'alternative' burton movie (ie its grounded in some form of reality), and for that bella lugosi 'race of superbeings to take over dah woild' scene outside his gaf. plus depp was deadly in it.

it was a hard call tho...

in fairness it was made in 1989...

although i know what you mean, it kind of set the standard for the plethora of superhero films that came out in the 90s, made them cool again. As for Batman 2, ugh. I was glad it hadnt got any votes, damn you ngngngngngngngnggbath! (in fairness its a good film, but i think Devito ruined it for me...)

ah its cool, but not great. looks fab, but Batman hardly even throws a punch in it. Walken is great, but he should have played a better character in a Bat movie. Catwoman - also great. but seriously, Bruce Wayne practically tells everyone he's Batman 50 times in the movie. pretty hilarious when he scratches the cd of penguin's "heart from hell" speech - DJ Batman!
The first one is darker in theme and grittier.

still love Returns though. :D

went with sleepyhollow. walken is the boss in it.|..| .only problem with beetlejuice is the end, with the singing/danceing. ruins the rest of the film.

spiritualtramp said:
Damn, these polls are tough.

I chose Edward Scissorhands as it features Vincent Price.

Choosing vincent price over Bela Lugosi tsk! :)

On a slightly related note, I dressed up as edward scissorhands last halloween. I was the belle of the ball.!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back