Tieranniesaur, Last Days Of 1984 & Grand Pocket Orchestra - Whelan's, Friday March 9t (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 37
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
90e4574ba672d4d34fc6640b601fb5ae_L.jpg

Choice Music prize favourites (round here anyway) Tieranniesaur play their first headline gig of 2012 in Whelan's this Friday - want to win some tickets?

More...

Re: Tieranniesaur, Last Days Of 1984 & Grand Pocket Orchestra - Whelan's, Friday Marc

I haven't done the draw for this yet. Uh oh.

Re: Tieranniesaur, Last Days Of 1984 & Grand Pocket Orchestra - Whelan's, Friday Marc

Ok Jill wins. The independent adjudicator from Stokes, Kennedy, Crowley is fine with it.

Serendipity.
I used an email not connected to here and never gave my name.
It's legit.

Rita would have been my plus one... so maybe her good mojo did it? Despite standing me up, of course. -1

the live take of 'here be monsters' on the radio lastnight was something amazing.

For the record, if anyone can be there for half 8 and wants to be my +1, let me know.
For the record, that doesn't mean you need to talk or hang out with me. I'll just get you in the door.
Or Pete, you can do another random drawing for a single.
Poor Jill Hives.

snigger

It's like Blind Date

Are you still talking about the ticket?

"So, blind date how will I recognise you?"

" I'll be the crying girl"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back