thumped self portrait festival of strangeness - aka The Selfies Thread (3 Viewers)

I mentioned this painting on one of the other threads. So here it is.

This is me, every day.

(Personally, this picture works on so many levels, both artistically and more internally for me. I just think it's a fantastic piece of painting and was delighted when I found it in Verona).

239097794_c85a22d225_o.jpg

This is me, every day.

(Personally, this picture works on so many levels, both artistically and more internally for me. I just think it's a fantastic piece of painting and was delighted when I found it in Verona).

Is that an american artist d'you know? Depicts middle ages imagery with 20th century bits in? Names escape me.

This is me, every day.

Goff man. That is really scary. Really... scary dude. My vocabulary is limited... and, I swear to God, i think it just winked at me there.

what's the deal? all the broads on this fucking board are smokin...surely not indicative of the regular denizens of cyberspace.

Yes. What exactly is the jack a nory with that then?

Re: thumped self potrait festival of strangeness

Just so no one feels bad about their self protrait here's one of me that's already been up in the lifestyle board.

216771978_6813b4660d.jpg

I'll do a proper self portrait before the 8th.
I have met this bloke......once he was even drunker than me :mad:

Wtf u live in an attic!
where is ur front door??
:(
Funnily enough Janer, my front door is, like most houses, at the front of my house. I see you have also noticed this is my attic. again, like most houses, my front door is on the ground floor. i do, however, have a door which joins my attic to the upstairs section of my house. see here:

Attachments

• DSC00197.jpg
    DSC00197.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 74
Funnily enough Janer, my front door is, like most houses, at the front of my house. I see you have also noticed this is my attic. again, like most houses, my front door is on the ground floor. i do, however, have a door which joins my attic to the upstairs section of my house. see here:

savage

what's the deal? all the broads on this fucking board are smokin...surely not indicative of the regular denizens of cyberspace.

i bet they're really all guys.

I am neither.

This is me.

I like Devo.

If you look at the baby pictures thread, you'll see I was once cute. Now, just plain. Like my name. Sigh. Curse my bloody name.

We guys are really uglying the place up aren't we?? All the females here are really way above your usual standards of board users.. I'm considering not uploading mine cos its just going to ugly it up even more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back