Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a decent sized TV they want shot of?

How big is decent sized? I've a 21" Black Diamond that's been sitting idle for the past year. Good ol' CRT - none of your flatscreen nonsense. It's yours if you want it (I will have to check to see if it's working still, but there was certainly nothing wrong with it the last time I used it)

Dont suppose anyone has one of these they are looking to get rid of

Marshall_FP03.jpg

I live in hope and die in despair

Old School Vans as below. I've tried 3 times, but they're still one size too small. Size 9, wee bit scritched. Bought them in Japan last year and I think these leather ones only came out there.

a2e2c6b6.jpg

anyone want a complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica? There's about 37 or so books, and there are a few year books too, it's pretty old but in perfect condition and leather bound, looks like this

51NHVCDVHHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

anyone want a complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica? There's about 37 or so books, and there are a few year books too, it's pretty old but in perfect condition and leather bound, looks like this

51NHVCDVHHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

are you serious? they're worth loads, especially complete sets. i wouldn't give them away for free. check out ebay and see how much the old ones go for.

Old School Vans as below. I've tried 3 times, but they're still one size too small. Size 9, wee bit scritched. Bought them in Japan last year and I think these leather ones only came out there.

a2e2c6b6.jpg
stick my name on those bad boys boss.

are you serious? they're worth loads, especially complete sets. i wouldn't give them away for free. check out ebay and see how much the old ones go for.

yeah I'm serious, ebay is way too much hassle and they don't seem to sell in Ireland, tried to offload them on my old school but the library is too small apparently.
You want em?

yeah I'm serious, ebay is way too much hassle and they don't seem to sell in Ireland, tried to offload them on my old school but the library is too small apparently.
You want em?
Give em to Oxfam mebbe? They'd be happy to get them.

i have a few dozen oak and chestnut seedlings i grew from seed (for shits'n'giggles, like) if anyone has a big enough back garden. they're only wee at the moment, mind.

Does anyone want about 1000 mint condition chart 7"'s from the 80's?.

Spread.All in plastic sleeves.

I got them of Freecycle.There was 1500 but I kept 500.Loads of Madness,Bronski beat teardrop explodes etc.The rest are all kinda disco-y.Yer man really loves his tunes.They are all categorised and labled with homemade lables.I'm bringing them to Oxfam tommorrow.

Its kinda sad.

But he reckoned he hasd'nt the space for 'em and he had'nt looked at 'em in 10 years and did'nt want to in case he would'nt end up getting shut of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back