Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pair of Sony floor standing speakers:
http://www.rowtex.co.uk/sony/sony_-_hifi_speakers_0.html
ss-176e1.jpg

Great sounding speakers.

TV stand, from ahem, argos, what we bought when we got a new telly a whole ago, with the intention of replacing it with something swisher. That time is now, and the tv stand is up for grabs. Very plain, maple 'effect' yoke, like this but without the chunky base bit.

TV stand, from ahem, argos, what we bought when we got a new telly a whole ago, with the intention of replacing it with something swisher. That time is now, and the tv stand is up for grabs. Very plain, maple 'effect' yoke, like this but without the chunky base bit.

can i have this maybe? whats the dimensions? does it have the two compartments like the one in the picture?

can i have this maybe? whats the dimensions? does it have the two compartments like the one in the picture?

you can o' course. It's exactly the same as the one in the pic except it's got castors instead of that chunky end bit. 2 open compartments, no back (which is why it was bought as Stan's consoles must be treated with kid-style gloves..) and he has just measured it at as being 95cm long, 50cm deep and including feet, 30cm high.

oh, its a little bit too large for our tv corner, but the size sounds good for a coffee table so i think i'll take it anywayz

have a lexmark printer/scanner in one thing to give away... not mac compatible should work fine haven't used it in about two years though. out of ink. For collection only though.

I have an excellent Moulynex? (juicer that was used for a couple of weeks then retired when the novelty wore off(it's great for cocktails though) and a George Foreman grill up for grabs.Pm me soon or they're going in the bin.

Fujifilm Finepix A202 Digital Camera
2 Megapixel

It's aii-ight but I've had it a long old time (4 years or more?) and am getting a new one soon. The 2 megapixel thing is a bit misleading these days as it's a darn sight better than a 2 Megapixel camera phone for example.

fuji12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back