Thumped Dramas (1 Viewer)

Flux

Have there been any major fights over the years? Another message board I post on has just been through a massive few weeks of backstabbing, suspicion, namecalling etc, I'm just wondering does it go on here? I haven't noticed it so far.

!baggyyyy:mad:!bog

Ha, just wondering. Ya'd wanna see the shit that went on over at the Flaming Lips Message Board. But then, they're all crazy fuckers. People calling for the drummer to be sacked etc.

Hmm, yer all very quiet. C'mon, spill the beanz.

Ham Sandwich seem to be gettin a bit of a pasting at the mo'. Drop-D showcase gets a good bit of slaggin, nothing vicious though. Open-G would probably have something to say about that.

Anyone with Down Syndrome or other serious disability mightn't take too kindly to some of Special olympic jokes... yeah... so...

Janer vs Jane can be good sometimes... The Strange Guy on Eirecore was prob the best Ive ever seen anyway. That was a few years ago now.

Tell the Strange Guy to meet me in Grogans tomorrow at 2pm. The rest of you feckers are welcome too. Rep-o-rama for any of you people who turn up. I'll be the big fat smug guy with glasses. :)

Tell the Strange Guy to meet me in Grogans tomorrow at 2pm. The rest of you feckers are welcome too. Rep-o-rama for any of you people who turn up. I'll be the big fat smug guy with glasses. :)

fuck you's - i'm going on a mad'un with...
0,1020,358196,00.jpg

and...
fat_guy.jpg

and finally this...
Family%20Guy%20-%20Sweet%20-%20Dead%20fat%20guy%20%28250w%29.jpg

now screw ye's all - i'm going to bean town!!!
:cool:
- leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back