Thumped Cover Challenge 5 - Poll (1 Viewer)

'69 or Waits...but with a twisted arm my poll-vote goes to XTC:) ....no?:( ...ok...'69, so. Might be a shot in the arm needed following the low Costello turnout..6 covers, 2 by the same guy and 2 covers of the same song(my bad)

'69 or Waits...but with a twisted arm my poll-vote goes to XTC:) ....no?:( ...ok...'69, so. Might be a shot in the arm needed following the low Costello turnout..6 covers, 2 by the same guy and 2 covers of the same song(my bad)

Agreed. Something to get people going, so I'm with what ever gets the most votes.

or xtc..............................bleedin motown..i feel like the kid who forgot how to have fun but i've never had a hard-on for motown..pissypants can vouch for that (well, not for me hard-ons)..ooh-and i know its not yet decided but if it is motown can i do song that references motown or would have to drawn from the motown style? what say the motown-fascists...

crumb is right tho, maybe wilb should suspend democracy..

Yup - don't be afraid Wilb...- be a dictator !! :)

or xtc..............................bleedin motown..i feel like the kid who forgot how to have fun but i've never had a hard-on for motown..pissypants can vouch for that (well, not for me hard-ons)..ooh-and i know its not yet decided but if it is motown can i do song that references motown or would have to drawn from the motown style? what say the motown-fascists...

crumb is right tho, maybe wilb should suspend democracy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back