THUMPED BLANKS FREE MUSIC FESTIVAL (1 Viewer)

Frightened Rabbit from Scotland have also been added to the Friday night line-up, will be on just before Republic of Loose.

Also, Ten Past Seven will be giving a talk and playing some bits and bobs after the label head honchos as part of the Out On A Limb workshop that takes place in the Imperial Hotel on Monday 21st. Seems to be loads of people interested in this so make sure you're down there on time, kicks off at 2pm.

If anybody is travelling down for a few days, and want to get tickets to the Festival club running after the open-air event, please send me a pm. The tickets are free, however they're pretty limited so get 'em while we still have some left.

Also, Ten Past Seven will be giving a talk and playing some bits and bobs after the label head honchos as part of the Out On A Limb workshop that takes place in the Imperial Hotel on Monday 21st. Seems to be loads of people interested in this so make sure you're down there on time, kicks off at 2pm.

That 2pm start is still pretty dependent on the "honchos" been alive from Sunday night shenanigans, right?:eek:

www.bloomintralee.com

FOR ANY NON-TWIDDLLY BEEP BOOP FANS.

GET THEE THINE HOLE TO KERRY.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

found out bout this festival last week. id love to go. theres loads of deadly bands playin but i already committed to buyin a mantua ticket. grr. if i had of know bout this a month ago i would have. argh!!!!!!

If anyone travelin down is looking for camping action,
kerns o raheillys [strand road] have secure camping availible, with hot showers, and a bar on site that serves the cheapest of pints, and bigg places of food.

tink is around e8 per person

you can give them a buzz on 066 7124956

its about 5/10 mins walk from the town centre

***king dumb

If anyone travelin down is looking for camping action,
kerns o raheillys [strand road] have secure camping availible, with hot showers, and a bar on site that serves the cheapest of pints, and bigg places of food.

tink is around e8 per person

you can give them a buzz on 066 7124956

its about 5/10 mins walk from the town centre

***king dumb

Who do reckon is gonna win the Rose of Tralee this year?

The Derry rose looks strong.

down here now. bit wet but its a good buzz.
party needs to get started soon though.
hey osama i saw your foster's paintings in a gaff down here !!
see ya'll later.

so howd this little gem wind up?
wish i hadda hung around to rock hard the last couple of nights.
did the rednecks and jape tear tralee a new asshole?

so howd this little gem wind up?
wish i hadda hung around to rock hard the last couple of nights.
did the rednecks and jape tear tralee a new asshole?
STILL THE CHALETS NEOSUPERVITAL NIGHT TO GO. JAPE AND THE REDNECKS WENT DOWN GREAT. GOOD CROWDS TOO. CONSIDERING, IT IS TRALEE, THE RAIN AND THE WHOLE 'ROSE' THING. SERIOUSLY.

and here's the news...

THE LADS WHO ORGANISED THIS DID/ARE DOING SUCH A DEADLY JOB I CAN'T ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!! ENOUGH. FOR WHAT THEY WERE WORKIN' WITH... WOW WOW WOW. TRALEE IS A CRAZY DRUNKEN MESS DURING THE ROSE WEEKEND AND THE SQUARE WHERE IT'S ON IS A WEIRD SPOT FOR 5 NIGHTS OF GIGS. HUGE BOUNCING OF SOUND AND ALL. BUT THERE WERE KIDS GALORE AND ALOT OF 'NON WHAT YOU'D SEE AT A GIG' TYPE FOLKS THERE. FAMILIES AND THE LIKE. THAT'S COOL.
THE AMOUNT OF WORK THEY'VE PUT IN IS CRAZY. IF MORE CORNY DUBLIN HEADS LOOKED AFTER PEOPLE LIKE THIS, WE'D ALL BE HAPPY. IT'S ABOUT KIDS AS MUCH AS GROWN UPS. THE WORKSHOPS THEY PUT ON ARE A GREAT IDEA. AND IT'S BEEN RUNNIN' NICE AND SMOOTH.
THAT BAND SAVIOURS OF SPACE ARE COOL. AWESOME SOUND. AND THE BEST THREE VOICES I'VE HEARD IN ONE BAND FOR A WHILE. THE ONLY THING I WASN'T MAD ABOUT WAS THE SHORTNESS OF THEIR HAIR. BUT I CAN SAY THAT ABOUT MOST PEOPLE I SEE. ROCKIN' DUDES.

RIPPED A HOLE IN THE CROTCH OF ANOTHER PAIR OF STRIDES TOO.

THE SILVER SPANDEX ONES. FEELING VERY PROUD.

PAIN IN THE FACE HAVIN' TO LEAVE YESTERDAY.

TRALEEQUAANNNDO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back