Throwing Stuff in Cinemas (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Two times recently I been at a movie (both times in UGC) and when the credits start rolling some spas up the back throw their empty drink cartons/whatever down towards the front to hit people on the head with 'em.

Anyone else got this? Is this a new craze or something?

hugh said:
Two times recently I been at a movie (both times in UGC) and when the credits start rolling some spas up the back throw their empty drink cartons/whatever down towards the front to hit people on the head with 'em.

I've seen this shit. you just gotta avoid cinemas and movies with gypos in them. UGC can be completely jammed with scumbags drunk off their faces from the bar downstairs.

When I was about 7, my biggest sister took me to the cinema with her friends in toe. One of them threw an almost full can at someone in the middle of the film. Queue a million faces looking at us sitting at the back. I was mortified.

hugh said:

society contines to go downhill

nobody ever bothers reporting them though. on the few occasions that i've seen people leave the cinema and complain to staff the security is usually pretty happy to eject folks.

what i hate more is people talking during films. they need to install ultra direction mics pointing towards the crowd to monitor speech levels. the second anyone utters a word after the credit rolls automatic sniper rifle kicks in

I threw a full drink carton at someone in the ugc once. Will never regret that shit, she decided to have a full blown argument with someone over the phone halfway through the movie. I did get banned from ugc that day for something else. They let me back in now though.

I enjoy movies on the big screen, but unfortunately I tend to avoid the cinema because of high risk potential blood boiling encounters like the ones described above. I'm positive that these scumfucks and the plebs who come to gigs and talk loudly throughout are one. these people do not have a single shred of tact, common human decency or courtesy between them.. EXCUSE ME! I'M HERE TO WATCH THE MOVIE NOT LISTEN TO YOUR INANE PIGEON SPEAK YOU STUPID IGNORANT FUCKING CUNT!!!!

ah. that's better.. :)

THRILLHO said:
What did you get banned for?

One of my friends decided to go up to the ticket desk to get a ticket for the next movie with a piece of the bathroom wall under his arm(one of the bits of script off the walls in the ugc). They thought we should leaqve and never come back. we were pretty drunk too.
Oddly that was the second time someone i went to the cinema with decided to take one of those things off the wall.

I really like going to the cinema, well at least i used to, i've only been twice this year.

This is exactly why I fucking hate UGC with a passion. They never check the tickets so loads of little cunts run in and out of films, talk on their phones, chuck stuff etc
I was there a few weeks ago and there were people sitting in the aisles. Hello, fire regulations?

Praise the lord for the Screen and the IFI.

spiritualtramp said:
This is exactly why I fucking hate UGC with a passion. They never check the tickets so loads of little cunts run in and out of films, talk on their phones, chuck stuff etc
I was there a few weeks ago and there were people sitting in the aisles. Hello, fire regulations?

Praise the lord for the Screen and the IFI.

I hate UGC, Ster Century etc because of those pricks.

Funny how there's never any hassle when I go to the Screen/IFC. I wonder why that is?

plug said:
I enjoy movies on the big screen, but unfortunately I tend to avoid the cinema because of high risk potential blood boiling encounters like the ones described above. I'm positive that these scumfucks and the plebs who come to gigs and talk loudly throughout are one. these people do not have a single shred of tact, common human decency or courtesy between them.. EXCUSE ME! I'M HERE TO WATCH THE MOVIE NOT LISTEN TO YOUR INANE PIGEON SPEAK YOU STUPID IGNORANT FUCKING CUNT!!!!

ah. that's better.. :)
in fairness that kind of thing very rarely happens in the kino.. and the movies are much better too.

I like the cinema. During OFF-PEAK hours.
I went ins Kino in Drogheda one time ; some gaylord fucking kid spent the whole time pointing a laser pen at Captain Picard's bald pate. What a fuckknocker.

GrRrrrR said:
I like the cinema. During OFF-PEAK hours.
I went ins Kino in Drogheda one time ; some gaylord fucking kid spent the whole time pointing a laser pen at Captain Picard's bald pate. What a fuckknocker.

it could be quite cool if a whole cinema full of people had those things and were all shining them everywhere if the film wasnt much good. could make a good setting for the finale of a james herbert book too if something like "the dark" or "the fog" came along just then to make everyone go mad. "The aurora" maybe.

none of this shit has ever happened to me in a cinema ever but i used to do shit like this when i was a kid. kids = horseplay

forget it

also - throwing waterbaloons / conkers (yeah crazyyy!!!) / bangers / rockets at cars on that tiny strech of the grange road - what were we thinking?!

anyway, those kids might grow up to be as sound as me. y'never know.

haha this thread is SQUARE

throwing food and shouting stuff was the only reason to go to the movies with your mates. show some good movies for a change maybe?

and launching explosives and projectiles at cars was always fucking hilarious! especially when it turns out to be an unmarked cop car. what a chase!

Your right Andy,I used to hit tennis balls at buses with hurleys when I was a kid and look how I turned out.Beautiful and sound.Stop ragging on the future generation guys.
MONDOBRUTALE said:
none of this shit has ever happened to me in a cinema ever but i used to do shit like this when i was a kid. kids = horseplay

forget it

also - throwing waterbaloons / conkers (yeah crazyyy!!!) / bangers / rockets at cars on that tiny strech of the grange road - what were we thinking?!

anyway, those kids might grow up to be as sound as me. y'never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back